Mission

Third person POV

Nick Fury walked into the living room of the avengers tower. Once the elevator stopped. He stepped out of it. Once he did, he was greeted by Luna. On the couch. "Furry!", she greeted him happily. He smiled and walked over to Luna. He picked her up in his arms. "Hello there little one, hows it going lulu", he said kissing her forehead. But she gave him a look. "Mommy?", she asked. He knew she was smart just like her mother. He chuckled and shook his head. "Just like your mother, so damn smart, she's okay, she'll be home soon", he whispered to her. She giggled and hugged him tightly. He smiled and hugged her back. He placed her on his hip. "Now let's go see where your idiot parents are", he said walking out of the living room. He soon walked into the kitchen to see all of them making baby food. He raised a eyebrow. Really? He cleared his throat. They all turned around and saw him. "Oh hey fury, I guess you found Luna", tony said coming over and taking Luna from nicks arms. Tony placed her gently on his hip. Kissing her head softly. "My baby girl", he whispered to her. Nick could see how the death of Chloe was on him. He looked like shit. He had bags under his eyes. His eyes red from probably lack of sleep or crying. His hair all over and not how it used to be. He looked pale. He looked a bit skinny. He really needed to bring her home where she belonged. He then cleared his throat. He noticed that Stephen was actually here. He had been here spending time with the others and getting to know them. He wasn't weirded out that he was supposed to share his soulmate with others. He just wished that she was here.

"I got a hit on Nicole Carter, I'm hoping you guys are ready and not as rusty, because whatever she shows you is not real, it will see really real, but it won't be", he said. They all stood closer now that he said he got a hit on Carter. They all had that look on they're faces. They looked ready to kill. Even Steve, even Peter. "We're in, but I have no idea who's going to watch Luna though", tony said. He cradled Luna in his arms. Just letting her play with his arc reactor. She was interested in the glowing light.

Nick smirked. "There's a reason why she named us the god parents stark, me and Elsa can watch Luna as you go on this mission", he said. There was a reason why he didn't say her name. Because last time he did. Well he may or may not have almost got thrown around like a rag doll by the hulk. Now he knows to not say her name. They all seemed to agree. "We're in Fury, but know this, we won't be bringing her in, your going to need a body bag to bring her in", Bucky said as he cracked his human knuckles. He wanted this bitch to die. No matter that she was a woman, man, woman. It doesn't really matter. The bitch that killed the love of his life is going to die. Slowly.

Nick nodded. Understanding if it were Elsa, he would be the same way. "Be ready by tomorrow, or we'll lose our hit", nick said nodding at them. They all nodded. Nick smiled and tickled Luna's cheek. Making her giggle. "Bye lulu", he said waving at her. "Furry", she said happily waving her hand goodbye. He smiled and walked out of the kitchen. He made his way to the elevator.

He stepped into the elevator. He brought his watch up to his lips. "Faze one complete", he said softly. He smirked. He knew he was going to bring them together again. Hopefully he won't get his ass kicked by them for keeping her away and keeping that she's not dead away from them.