Birth of luna

Chloe's POV

It felt like hours before we made it to the hospital. Jesus H. Christ! This fucking hurt! The pain erupted all over my body. And I think I may or may not have made Loki go deaf on accident. Oops. My bad. But it still fucking hurt! I was trying to breathe in and out. Like what Elsa told me. But it's a bitch not to want to scream my head off. I was glad that loki wasn't human. He was able to carry me. And I was heavy believe me.

I was so glad when we entered the hospital. "Please! Help, she's pregnant and her water just broke!", Clint yelled. Oh yeah get everyone's attention why don't you. I saw a nurse come over with a wheelchair. Loki softly and gently sat me down. But I didn't let go of Loki's hand. The nurse pushed us through a hallway. "Okay, who's the father?", she asked. They both are. "I am", Loki said. "Okay, Sir I'm going to need you to wait in the waiting room, I can only have the mother and the father in the room", the nurse said. Oh hell no! Nope! I grabbed Clint's shirt before he could leave. I gritted my teeth In pain. "There is no way he's leaving my side, he's going in that room, and he's going to watch me give birth to his little girl, this little girl is just as much as his daughter as she is Loki's, I will not take no for an answer! If not, I will not go in that room and I will have this baby right here and right now!", I yelled. There was no way in hell that Clint was going to go in the waiting room, while I birthed not just Loki's but Clint's baby. This was his baby too. May not be by blood. But he was there through my entire pregnancy and he deserves to be there when Luna is born. He is her father too. I have the nurse a hard glare. I saw her shiver slightly. Before sighing.

"Okay", she said. She pushed me into a room. It had a bed and machines. She pushed me over to the bed. Loki pushed through. He picked me up and set me on the bed. I got comfortable besides the watermelon sized kid that was coming out of me. I smiled at him. Our baby was coming. I looked at Clint and smiled at him. Our baby. I held onto both of they're hands. I squeezed through the pain. It hurt so damn much.

I heard the door open and I looked up to see a women doctor. She gave me a welcoming smile. "Hello miss Annesley, I'll be your doctor today, you guys must be the fathers I presume?", she said looking at loki and Clint. They both nodded. She smiled and then looked at me. "Let me see how dilated you are and see what we can do from there", she said. I nodded through the pain. She washed her hands in the sink, and then put on some clean gloves. She had the nurse put on the mask over her face. She sat down in the rolling chair. "I'm going to need you to bend your legs and keep them wide open okay", she said. I scarily nodded. This was our first kid. And I was kinda scared. I opened my legs and spread them wide. It felt weird. I just sat back and let the doctor do what she had to. I looked at both of them. I smiled tiredly at them. I brought both of they're hands to my lips and gave them light kisses. I flinched when I felt something touch me down there. I saw the both of them sit down in a chair. They both kissed my hands. "Your going to get through this and we'll finally see our baby girl, we'll see our Luna", Clint whispered against my knuckles. I smiled lovingly. Our Luna. I couldn't wait to see my baby. Our baby.

"Okay, you seem pretty dilated to me, but not dilated enough, we're talking about an hour wait before this little one is ready to pop out", the doctor said. "Is she okay, can you tell she's okay, I mean she's a month early", I said scared that I hurt my baby by being so stressed out. The doctor nodded. "She'll be fine, a lot of babies aren't born on they're due date, from what I've seen she's going to be a healthy baby", she said. I sighed in relief. She'll be okay. I felt lips on my forehead. "She'll be okay my queen, your going to be a amazing mother", Loki whispered. I smiled tiredly. "And both of you are going to be amazing fathers, I know", I said through the pain.

I had to wait a hour before I could feel more pain. But this pain was worse then a couple hours ago. I whimpered. I squeezed both Clint's and Loki's hands hard. My face scrunched up with pain. This hurt like a bitch! "Guys I think luna's coming", I said through clenched teeth. They both looked at each other and nodded at each other. Clint basically ran out of the hospital room. And not even a second later the doctor came into the room. Clint ran back to my side to hold my hand. He kissed it. "Everything's going to be okay", he said. I nodded.

"Let's see what we've got here", the doctor said. I flinched when she touched me down there. "Oh yeah, your dilated, I'm going to need you to push for me", she said. I squeezed both of they're hands as I pushed hard. This hurt so badly! "Good, another", she said. I pushed harder.

It felt like hours and hours of pushing. I screamed as I pushed even harder. "Your doing so good baby, your doing so good", Clint said as he kissed my sweaty forehead. I couldn't do it, I need a brake. I breathed heavily. I didn't know child birth would be this damn hard. I clenched my eyes closed. But I felt warm lips on my forehead. "Your doing so good my love", Loki whispered. I slowly opened my eyes. I clenched both of they're hands in mine. And I pushed. I pushed hard. I screamed as loud as I could. It felt like a watermelon was coming out of a small hole. Ugh!

"Your doing good, I can see her head, your doing so good miss Annesley, a couple more pushes and you'll see your beautiful baby girl", the doctor said. I breathed heavily. And I gave all that I had. I screamed loud. I pushed again And again. I think I broke Clint's hand. But he was a champ through it. He just caressed my hair as I pushed our daughter into the world.

I pushed one last time. One good and last push. And then I heard it. The cry of a newborn baby. Our baby. Our Luna. She sure had some good lungs on her. I laid down and closed my eyes. "You have a beautiful baby girl", the doctor said. I heard a snip and then felt something be laid on top of my chest. I opened my eyes and saw her. I gasped. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. She was beautiful so beautiful. Gorgeous. "Luna", I whispered. Her eyes opened and I saw a mix of both mine and Loki's eyes. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. She was so beautiful. I placed a kiss on her forehead. "Your so beautiful baby girl, so beautiful", I whispered. I tickled her cheek with my pointer finger. And I felt her grip it. I smiled. "I love you baby girl, so much", I whispered to her. I looked at both Clint and Loki. To see them with tears rolling down they're cheeks. I smiled and kissed both of them on the lips. "We did it, we did it", I said. They both smiled at me. They both kissed my forehead. Then they kissed lunas forehead. She looked up at them with her blue green eyes. I knew she recognized them by voice. "Those are your daddy's Luna, say hi", I whispered. "Would you like to hold your daughter?", I asked them. I gave her to Clint first. I watched as he held her softly and carefully. It was a beautiful sight. Loki went over to them to get a closer look. I smile tiredly. This was my family. My beautiful family. I couldn't ask for more then that. I laid back and slowly closed my eyes knowing my baby girl was being watched by her fathers.

My baby girl is here, and she was beautiful. And I loved her. Our Luna.