Hell

Going to hell.......I mean school.

Chloe's POV

I woke up with a groan. My alarm was going off And the the baby was kicking. Damn it. I snuggled more into Natasha and Wanda. We had a sleepover last night. Which may or may not have had a make out session last night. Shh, don't tell anybody. "Come on прекрасный, can't be late for your first day back at school", Natasha whispered into my ear. I groaned again. I felt her rub my stomach softly. Feeling the baby kick at her hand. I groaned even louder. "I don't want to go to school, I know what's going to happen, people like them won't react well to me being pregnant", I said into my pillow.

I heard both Natasha and Wanda growl.

"Peter vill be vith you, and if someone even dares to touch you, then I'll deal vith them myself", Wanda said in her sexy morning voice and her sexy accent. God why did that turn me on? Natasha nuzzled against my neck. Before placing a kiss on my neck. "Me and Wanda are taking you and peter to school, since the others had to go on a mission, but don't worry прекрасный, they'll be home by the time you get home from school", she said placing another kiss on my neck. I groaned. Great! I don't even get a kiss from my soulmates before I go to hell.........I mean school. It feels like hell though. I groaned again. "They better be", I said. I looked up and puckered my lips for a kiss. She smiled and pecked my lips. I hmm'd in the kiss. We stayed like that for a second before I got one from Wanda. Okay I'm happy, for now.

I groaned and got up. Damn, being pregnant isn't for the uncoordinated. But I smiled and laid a hand on my growing stomach. I love you. I smiled Wider when I felt the baby kick against my Hand. My baby. Our baby.

I walked over to my closet and got a red shirt out. One that would actually fit me. And some maternity pants. They look like jeans to me. But they were comfortable to wear. I took off my shirt, grabbing a bra and putting it on. I heard wolf whistles come from Wanda and Natasha. I blushed red. Can they not. I put the shirt over my head and slid it down. I then put on my pants and slid them on. I walked over to the bed and tried to grab my shoes from the floor. Key word tried.

I couldn't reach them. But someone else did. "Don't worry Princesa, I got them", Wanda said. She helped me put on my slip on shoes. She got up and I did too, I pecked her lips in thanks. Making her blush a little. Awww baby. Now all I had to do is brush my hair and teeth. So I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed my brush and started to brush my hair. After brushing my hair, I brushed my teeth. I spit the water out and rinsed my mouth out. I wiped my mouth with my towel. And I was ready for school.

I walked out of the bathroom. To see Natasha and Wanda waiting for me. And guess what they had! A fucking jelly donut waiting for me! Yay! I smiled wide and waddled my way over to them. I grabbed the jelly donut from nat and kissed her cheek. "Thanks nat", I said. She just smiled at me. "You are eating for two", she said. I blushed before taking a bite. I saw that wand had my backpack in her hands. I went to grab it, but she placed it over her head so I couldn't get it. I pouted. "Nu uh, I'm carrying it till we get to the car and then when we get you two to school, Peter will be carrying it", Wanda said.

I went to complain. But peter decided to grace us with his presence. He wore a smile that I loved. "I heard my name?", he said. I walked over to him. "Pete, tell them I can carry my own backpack", I said pouting. He just smiled. "No can do Chlo, I will be carrying your backpack for you, no if's or buts about it", he said pecking my pouting lips. I pouted again. This isn't fair! I was not a glass china doll!

I angrily and aggressively bit into my  donut. Not fair at all.

"Come on, don't pout Chlo, you know from the start I've been carrying that backpack of yours", he said. I pouted still. "Doesn't mean I like it, your lucky your cute", I mumbled. He chuckled. "I know I am", he said with a cute smile on his face. One that I couldn't help but smile at. He smiled wide. "There's my girl", he said kissing my cheek. He then checked his watch. "Oh snaps, it's almost time for school, come on", he said grabbing my hand in his. I giggled and he tried to hurry me. He was too cute. The girls were behind me.

We made it all the way to the first floor. I waved to the interns, they all waved at me. I then waved at the receptionist, she smiled and waved our way. She's a nice lady.

We made it out of the tower and to the car that was waiting for us.

Peter opened the door for me, I smiled and kissed his cheek in thanks. I slid inside carefully. While peter climbed inside besides me. He made sure I was buckled in and then himself. I smiled and grabbed his hand in mine. He smiled and kissed my hand.

But as soon as we started to drive on the road. I became nervous. Uh oh. What if they laugh? What if they call me fat? What if they start rumors?

I had all these thoughts going through my head. That I forgot that they can feel what I feel. "Chlo baby, tell me what's wrong", Peter asked me. I gulped. "What if they laugh? What if they call me fat? What if they start rumors about me?", I said ranting on.

But before he could say something. We had a rough stop. I saw nat gripping the steering wheel tight, so tight that her knuckles were tiring white. "Don't worry baby, I'll be by your side the whole day, I promise, I won't let them say or do anything", Peter said kissing my cheek. I calmed down a little after that.

Okay.

I can do this.

I can do this.

I can do this.

I have Peter by my side.

So I will be okay.

If they say anything.

I can just punch them in the nose.

Yeah.

I'll be fine.

Just fine.

A okay.

I'll be fine.

Just fine.

Hey guys! Hope you guys like this chapter! Love you 😍-E