Cathy

Chloe's POV hours later

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I heard was "it's beautiful", I heard Hannah say. I opened my eyes and groaned, I stretched and got up. I walked over to the window and looked out of the window. It was indeed beautiful. Wow. Beautiful. I waited until we were fully stopped and landed. The door of the plane opened and I walked out. There were people waiting there with Lei's. I smiled. "Aloha!", I said happily. The people were all happy and chirpy. They put a lei on me. "Thank you", I said happily. I've always wanted to come to Hawaii. That's why I took my parents with me. I turned around and saw them all smiling, hopefully they can forgive me for this one. I saw her ahead. I felt really nervous. And yes I did a backtrack on her. She's the real sister of mine. The one I shared a womb with.

"Cathy", I said. She turned her head and saw me. A smile on her face. "Sue Sue!", she said happily. She started to walk over to me. But once she got close enough, she stopped and the smile left her face. Oh god I know what's behind me. I sighed and turned around. To see my mates face turn into sneers and my parents had a angry facial expression. "Okay, okay calm down before you scare the shit out of here, she's never met you guys before and your very intimidating, and you well I don't know, she's not evil like you guys think she is, we actually got along before the whole Andrew thing, we were like best friends, but that was before I thought she slept with him, but he um, he forced her into it, she never told me because Nicole threatened to kill her if she told me, so guys this is my twin non evil sister, her name is Cathy and Cathy these are my friends Ned, Hannah, MJ, Nick, Elsa, happy and our parents, and these are my mates, tony, Natasha, Peter, Bruce, Pietro, thor, Loki, Wanda, Steve, bucky Clint and Stephen, and this is my pride and joy, my little Luna, your niece", I said taking Luna from Bruce. I walked over to Cathy. "Luna baby, meet you auntie Cathy, but you can call her auntie cat", I said kissing her head. She smiled and clapped her hands. But once she got a good look at Cathy, she looked confused. She pointed at Cathy. "Mommy?", she asked. Then she pointed at me. "Mommy?", she asked me. I giggled. "No baby, I'm mommy and that's auntie cat", I said pointing to me and then at Cathy. She looked really confused. I giggled again. She then distracted herself with my hair. I giggled. I looked back at Cathy. "Sorry about her, she gets distracted easily", I said. Cathy smiled. "It's okay, she's adorable", she said patting Lunas head. Luna looked up and smiled. She clapped her hands. "Auntie cat", she said happily. I smiled. I love my little girl more then anything. "Now come on, I got dinner plans", I said holding Luna on my hip. I turned my head to see the others just standing there confused. "Aren't you guys coming?", I asked them. They seemed to snap out of it. So I just walked away. I walked into the restaurant. I told the waiter my name. We got a big table for all of us. The restaurant was closed for us. How convenient. We all sat down. It was quiet. Too quiet, it was a quiet awkward silence. I sighed.

"Mum, papa, can you at least say something, it's not her fault that Nicole took her form, she wasn't even in New York at the time, can we just please not have a Awkward dinner, please", I said placing my head on my hand. They both sighed. "I'm sorry darling, it's just that it's been a long few months, come here", papa said opening his arms out for Cathy. I saw a smile grow on her lips. Her eyes welded up with tears. She walked over to mom and dad. They hugged each other tightly. I smiled. This was my family. I loved my family.

A few more minutes later and they started to warm up with Cathy.

"So Cathy what school did you go to?", tony asked her.

"Oh I was homeschooled, it was always Chloe who was the smart one, she went to all those smart schools and got so many awards, so proud of you sis", she said smiling at me. I smiled back at her. "You don't give enough credit, she went to the same schools as I did, Same classes, she got just as much awards as I did, that was until the whole Andrew thing", I said.

"Yeah well I wasn't the one to make flying boots now did I", she said smirking at me. I opened my mouth to say something to that. But I got nothing. She smirked again. That's how I know she won. "You guys look so much alike, vell vithout the hair color and the eyes", wanda said. "We once did, but then she went ahead and colored her hair blonde, when we were little people didn't know who was who, it was really funny, we once switched places with each other for school, it was for a test I didn't study for, and knowing her, she's Einstein, so she took the test for me and passed it, and nobody knew until we were in seventh grade, there's advantages to being a twin and there's also disadvantages to being a twin, like being compared to your twin, or being the ugly twin, the skinny twin, all of above", she said ranting on and on. Wanda gave her a sad smile. "I'm sorry, I had no idea", she said. Cathy smiled. "It's okay, now I'm just looking for my soulmate", she said.

I looked at her wrist. My eyes widened. A big smile on her face. "I think I can help you out with that one", I told her. She looked at me confused. I looked back at my soulmates. "Her soulmate is heimdall", I said. Both Loki and Thor looked shocked. "Heimdall?", they both asked at the same time. "You know him?", Cathy asked. Thor smiled. "Of course I know him, he's told me he had a soulmate, but never told me it was you, oh he'll be overjoyed to know, he's talked about you many times", he said happily. A smile grew on Cathy's face. "I can't wait to meet him", she said happily.

I could feel the happiness all around. It was nice.

I turned to Cathy. "And he's handsome, don't tell the others I said this, but I've met him and Ooo girl your in for a fun time", I whispered to her. She giggled and blushed. "I can't wait", she said. We all started to eat. Talking happily. This was my family and I couldn't be happier to have them as my family.