Talk with Frigga

Chloe's POV

Walking in a castle was something I've never done before. Do I snuck away. Everything was so beautiful. The walls, even the floors. It's nothing I've ever seen before. It was amazing. I ran my fingers over the walls. I smiled. Everything was just neat. I was so into looking at the walls that I didn't hear footsteps coming towards me. "Chloe", I heard behind me. I nearly jumped out of my skin. "Bloody hell", I said whispered to myself. I put a hand on my chest to calm my fast beating heart. I turned around and saw Frigga. I gulped. I bowed. "My queen", I said Bowing. She smiled at me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spook you, I only wish to speak with you in the library", she said. I gulped again. I followed after her to the library. Once entered, I sat on one of the chairs. I looked up at her. "What is it you wanted to talk to me about?", I asked her softly. She smiled at me. "I only wish to know how much you love my sons", she said. I sighed. I looked at my hands. "If this is about the whole I don't deserve them thing, well, I don't and I never will, they are so good to me, they love me for me, and I can't understand why, I mean I'm human, there's nothing special about me, not a speck of magic in my fingers and yet they love me, I've been belittled by people, I've been hurt by so many people, a lot of people left me, I have scars, I have mistakes, I have doubts, but nothing will ever make me doubt my love for your sons, I am the lucky one to be loved by them, by anyone, honestly, If it were the situation If one of us were to die, I would lay my life down for them, I love them more then anything in this world, anything in this universe, they can have anyone, they can have someone like lady sif and yet they don't, they chose me, some worthless human, and I don't know why", I said. Tears rolling down my cheeks. I have never told anyone about my insecurities. Not even the others. Not wanting them to know. I didn't want they're pity.

I felt hands on mine. I looked up. I saw a smile on her face. "I can hear the love you have for my sons, there is pure and genuine love in you, my husband may think you don't deserve them. But I do, they love you so much, everyday I can see the happiness and love they have, and it's Because of you, I have never seen my sons this happy before and I have you to thank for that, you may think you don't deserve them, and I know you think you're worthless, but your not, your a brave and powerful woman, just because your human doesn't make you worthless, it makes you even more special, and being able to lay down your life for them, makes me see how much you would risk everything for them, and for that you have my respect, thank you Chloe", she said. And what surprised me was, she hugged me. I froze for a second, but wrapped my arms around her. It felt like hugging my mother. I missed her a lot. When I get back I'm going to hug her. I actually cried in Friggas shoulder. I just let it out. Once I was done crying my eyes out. I pulled back and wiped my eyes. "I'm sorry you had to see that", I said wiping my eyes. She just smiled at me. "No worries child, it's okay to cry", she said. She cupped my face and wiped my face of tears. "Now you take care of my sons, and my little granddaughter", she said while putting her hand on my stomach. And instantly Luna kicked at her hand. We both smiled. Luna was going to be so spoiled by both families. Oh lord help me. Luna you are going to love it when you are born, just you wait baby girl. You are going to be the most happiest, loved and protected little girl that has ever lived. I love you baby girl, so much.