Derek?

Chloe's POV

I huffed and puffed. I didn't know where I was going, but I couldn't stay there. I couldn't, I can't hurt them like I hurt Stephen. I can't believe I hurt him. I made him bleed. I'm a monster. Tears welled up in my eyes. I couldn't believe I hurt my mate. With me being a monster I can hurt them all, even my baby girl. I have to go, see if I can control myself before I hurt them. I can't stay here. I have to stay away. Even if that means running away from the people I love. I whimpered thinking of leaving my family. But I had to, to keep them safe. I had to.

I ran faster on my hands and feet. It felt natural. But felt so weird at the same time. It was a good thing it was dark or else people would think I was weird or something. I ran towards some trees. I ran faster and faster. It would only take little time before they try and find me. Even if I wanted them to I couldn't let them get hurt. My love for them was much stronger then my desire to be with them.

It always feels like I'm running away from them or dying. I'm not a very good mate or mother if I have to always keep on running away from them. I stopped and sat down. I cried into my hands. They deserve so much better then me. They deserve someone that isn't a monster, they deserve someone that won't hurt them. I only hurt them, even if I love them, it's always me who hurts them. I can't do this anymore. I can't keep on hurting them. It's to hard. As much as I want to stay and be a family, I can't, I can't risk hurting them even more or worse........killing them. The pain went to my heart and soul. I lifted my head up and howled. I sobbed. It hurt so badly to know I hurt one of my mates. How could I? He'll never forgive me. He'll never want to be with me again. None of them will. And that's what hurts the most.
But I can't risk hurting my mates or my daughter. That's why I have to leave. But how the fuck am I going to get off this fucking island?! I sighed and began to run again. But it was short lived. A man came out from the trees, making me stop in my tracks. I whimpered in fear and started to back away. He put his hands up in the air. "Hey it's okay, I won't hurt you, I'm here to help you, I'm Derek, Derek Hale", he said softly. Wait Derek?

As in cousin Derek? Why was cousin Derek here? I slowly got up from my hands and knees. I slowly started to approach him. "Cousin Derek?", I asked softly. Not knowing if it was really him. I got even closer. His eyes widened when he saw me up close. He got closer to me and sniffed me. Okay why the hell is he sniffing me? Wait is he the same as me? Is he a wolf too? "Chloe?", he asked me. I nodded my head. A smile lit up on his face. And before I knew it, I was up in the air, he hugged me tightly. "It's so good to see you again, I haven't seen you in ages", he said happily. I giggled, he must be like me if he has the Strength of ten men. I hugged him back. "It's so good to see you Derek, it's been a long time", I said. He put me back down and pulled away from the hug. He still had the smile on his lips. "So where's uncle Jackson and aunt milina?", he asked me. I started to play nervously with my fingers. "Yeah about that, they're still at the hotel with my mates, I kinda ran away", I said not looking up at him. "Wait a second, mates? Ran away?", he asked me.

I nodded my head. "Yeah the whole mates thing is a long story, but I ran away because I hurt one of them while being with them, you know in bed, but how was I supposed to know I turned into this freak, this monster, so I ran away so I wouldn't hurt them or my daughter, I have to get away so I don't hurt them, I can't do that to them, I won't Derek, I'm willing to leave them so I can't hurt them, I'm a monster", I said as I felt the tears come back. But then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "The whole daughter thing we will have to talk about later, but your not a monster Chloe, yes your a werewolf, but it runs in your genes, in your mothers and fathers, it runs in our genes, you were born a werewolf, but we don't shift until we're at the age of 20, but knowing you, your a early bloomer, there is nothing wrong with you, it was meant to happen, so tell me how did you hurt your mate?", he told me. I looked at him with wide eyes.

It's in our genes? I was born a werewolf? Why didn't mom and dad tell me?

"Um, well, like I said, we were in bed and well I was marking his neck, but I must have bit his gland too hard, I made him bleed Derek, I hurt him", I said sadly. A tear rolled my down cheek. I'm a monster. "I'm a monster", I whispered. But instead of him agreeing, he just started laughing. I looked up at him with a eyebrow raised. Did he go crazy or something? Why is he laughing at me?

"You are too funny little cuz, your not a monster, your a werewolf, you will always have a feeling to Mark up your mate, biting them is nothing, what you did was mark him as yours, that bite won't turn him, but it will scar and show people that he is yours, take it from me, another werewolf, I have a mate as well", he said. I blushed when I realized all those times I got dominant with my mates, all those times I bit them and got in charge with them. I looked up at him. "You have a mate? What's her name? How did she take it?", I asked him. He laughed again.

"He, he's the man of my dreams, his name is stiles, I know weird name, but he's the man I love, the man I call my husband, he's a little shit when he wants to be but he took it pretty well if I say so myself, he knows pretty much everything about werewolf's now, he's around here somewhere, we were just on our walk, we're here on our honeymoon, but then I heard your howl and decided to check it out", he said. And on cue I heard something in the distance, I heard a cruse and a stumble. Derek smiled and shook his head. "That would be him", he said. He turns around and just as he does, a man not much older then me comes out of the tree lining. He had fuzzy brown hair, moles on his body, pretty mocha brown eyes and he was pretty tall. "Hey sourwolf, not cool leaving me behind in unknown woods, not cool", he said jogging over to us. He then us me. He smiled. "Hey, who's this Der?", he asked Derek. Derek turned to him with a smile. I could see the love he had for the boy. "Remember that cousin I told you about, well this is my cousin Chloe, Chloe this is my husband stiles", he said introducing us.

I smiled and walked over to him, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. I heard Derek chuckle. "Just like aunt milina, sorry baby but she's a hugger", he said. "Can't breathe", stiles wheezed out. I pulled back immediately. I smiled at him. "Sorry still new to this whole werewolf thing", I said shrugging. He smiled and shook his head. "It's alright, your much nicer then his uncle Peter, still gives me the creeps", he said making a face. I giggled. "That's cousin Peter for you, once a weirdo, always a weirdo", I said giggling. He chuckled.

Derek then turned to me. "As I was saying, your not a monster, you just need to find your anchor, and I know who it is, or who they are, I know you can control yourself, you have done nothing wrong, it's normal for all of us, I did the same thing with stiles, show her baby", he said to stiles. Stiles nodded and pulled down his shirt to show me his gland on his neck. I saw a bit mark on his gland. I was speechless. Wow.

"So I'm not a monster?", I asked him. But this time he wasn't looking at me. But looking behind me with a smile on his face. "Why don't you ask them", he told me, pointing behind me. I turned around and saw everyone. My mates, my parents, and nick. I moved back a little. Still scared of hurting them. I saw Stephen come closer. With a smile on his lips. "He's right chloe, your not a monster, you did nothing wrong, I'm okay, I'm fine, your parent explained everything to us, it's normal for you to mark us", he said softly. He started to come closer to me. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. But this time they were happy ones. I started to run at him, I pounced. Making him catch me in his arms. I hugged him close to me. He held me close to him. "Everything's going to be okay chloe, I promise, well get through this", he whispered into my ear. I could feel the tears roll down my cheeks and down onto his shirt. I could feel him rub his hands up and down my back. "Who are you?", I heard nick say.

"I'm Derek and this is my husband stiles, I'm Jackson's and milinas nephew, Chloe's cousin", Derek said.

"It's so good to see you Derek, it's Been a long time since we've seen you, I'm happy for you", mom said. I nuzzled against Stephens bite mark. I licked it to clean it.

Mine!

"Now come on, let's get back to the hotel, it's like 3 in the morning, there's humans that need to sleep", Derek said. I saw him kiss stiles cheek. Making a red glow on stiles cheeks. "Der stop embarrassing me in front of your family", he said slapping Derek's chest. I giggled. I know we're going to get alone very well in deed.

I might've fallen asleep as Stephen carried me back to the hotel. But can you blame me? I've had a rough night.

But at least I was still with my family.