Back home

Chloe's POV a week later

A week can go so fast when your having fun. But when we got back we were all dead tired. Derek and stiles promised to come visit us soon. I thought they were so cute together. They're going to have beautiful kids. But as much as I loved Hawaii there's nothing better then being home. Where everything smelt like home, felt like home. I couldn't be happier to be with my baby girl and my little furry animals. They missed us so much. I was so happy to be home. The minute we got home we all collapsed in the living room and fell asleep. That's how nick found us. I couldn't believe he posted that on Instagram! That's so embarrassing. God!

But I couldn't be happier with the family that I have now. This was my family, they may be annoying, they can make me angry, but in the end I will always love them. It's like the saying. 'You don't find a certain love like that, you make it' and I'm pretty certain that's the kind of love I've been looking for my entire life. And now I have it. Nothing could ever ruin my love for these people, nothing could take us down when we're all together. We're one and for all. This is our family, no matter how weird it is. It's ours. Our family. My perfect family.

It was the day after we got home and everyone was so busy working now that they're back home, I don't blame them. I worked my ass off all day today with my training. My werewolf training. But now I was tired and wanted to rest in my bed with my little girl. But someone just had to fall asleep on me. I giggled. I saw Ellie and Becca fall asleep right next to her. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I smiled and leaned back against the bed post. I loved my life more then anything. I had the best mates in the world and I had the most perfect daughter in the world. I couldn't ask for anything else. I was happy and I was in love. But I looked down at my hand in sadness. Was he ever going to ask me again? Does he ever think about asking me again. I mean I get what happened, it wasn't they're fault. That bitch messed with they're brain. But I would love to have our wedding and be mrs. Stark. I wanted to be someone's wife. To have a gold ring on my finger and know I was someone's wife, don't get me wrong I love all of them. But I don't want to be someone's girlfriend forever. If any of them asked me to marry them, hell I would in a heartbeat. But I was just too scared to ask. Maybe they were just happy with me being they're girlfriend and didn't want to marry me. I sighed and shook my head, don't think that Chloe, they love you. And that should be enough for you. It is. It always will be. They love me and I love them. And that will always be enough for me. It always will be. They own my heart and my soul. And everything that goes with it. My everything is theirs. Because they are my everything. And I don't want anything else. I love my life and it may have a few bumps in it, but I know we'll always get through it. Just like we always do. Just like we always will.