Baking with the girls

Chloe's POV The next morning

I woke up to having the sun light in my face. I groaned. I opened my eyes but regretted doing so. Ow. I closed them again and rolled off of tony, and no we did not have sex. We just fell asleep together. I got up, took awhile but I got up. I stretched. I felt Luna kick at me. I smiled. "Well good morning to you too princess", I whispered as I rubbed my stomach. I felt her kick at my hand. I giggled. I walked over to Tony's side. I smiled at the position he was sleeping in. What a weirdo. I giggled. I bent down as low as I could and kissed his forehead. "I love you tones", I whispered against his forehead. I love you. I always will.

But then my bladder reminded me that I had to pee. Like bad. I waddled over to the bathroom. I sighed as I peed. Refreshing. I washed my hands and left the bathroom. I saw Ellie laying on the bed. I smiled. I grabbed some food from my room and put it in a bowl for her. My spoiled little kitty. As she ate I ran a hand through her fur. "Spoiled little kitten", I whispered not wanting to wake tony up.

I then waddled my way into the elevator and pressed the button for the kitchen. I was starving. And I was hungry for cookies. Don't judge me. I'm pregnant and I have cravings. Once the elevator opened, I waddled out of the elevator and into the kitchen. To see Wanda and nat making fresh cookies. The all chocolate kind. Yum my favorite. I stood in the door way of the kitchen. Until one of them saw me. Wanda came walking over to me. She kissed my cheek. "Good morning my beautiful princesa", she purred at me. I blushed. "Good morning Wanda, do you guys mind if I help you guys?", I asked her.

"Of course not my love", she said. I waddled my fine self over to Natasha. I kissed her cheek. "Good morning nat", I said. She smiled at me. She kissed the top of my head. "Good morning my love", she said. She then placed a hand on my stomach. "And Good morning to you too lulu", she said. I smiled loving that they treat Luna as they're own. I love them so much.

Wanda came over. "Can I feel her kick please?", she begged. I giggled. "Of course", I said. She place her hand on my belly and soon enough Luna kicked at her hand. Wanda's face lit up with happiness. She squealed lightly and kissed my cheek before going back to helping bake. I helped by mixing and adding and also shaping the cookies, while they did the other batch.

While we were baking. I had a idea. I smirked. I grabbed some flour and flicked it at Wanda. She gasped in shock. Before she smirked and threw it at nat. "Oh it's on", she said before throwing some egg at me. Hitting me on the cheek. I gasped before throwing some batter at her. She gasped as it got in her hair. I giggled loudly. She laughed and came over to me and kissed my cheek. Awwww. But then I felt something wet on my cheek. Her fingers were coated with batter and it was all over my face. I giggled.

I then threw some batter at Wanda. She laughed as it didn't hit her. But I did it again and it hit her shirt. She gasped. She playfully died and laid on the ground. I giggled again. I swear she's too much. But I love her.

We finally put the cookies in the oven. Putting the timer on.

I giggled as I looked at them. They were either covered in egg, batter or flour. I probably didn't look any better.

But then my stomach growled. I blushed. I saw Wanda and nat smile at me. "Someone's hungry", nat teased. I pouted. "Hey I'm rating for two here you know", I said pouting. She laughed and pecked my lips. "I know, here", she said handing me a jelly donut. Yum! I grabbed it and bit into it. Yum! Wanda then handed me a glass of milk. I smiled at her in thanks since my mouth was filled with jelly donut. I chewed happily. I patted my stomach which Luna kicked at my hand.

"I'm not even going to ask", I heard Steve say behind us. I giggled. I finished my donut and walked over to him and pecked his lips. "You taste sweet", he said smiling down at me. Have I mentioned that he's a foot taller then me? Well yes he is.

I leaned towards his ear. "My lips aren't the only thing that's sweet", I whispered into his ear. I felt him stiffen up. I smirked. I licked his earlobe. Mmm. I pulled back to see him blushing. I looked down to see him supporting a hard on. I smirked again. All of a sudden I grabbed at his hard on. Making him stiffen up even more. I purred in his face. "This is mine", I whispered lowly. Mine. I moved closer to his face and licked his lips. "I love you", I whispered to him before moving away like nothing happened.

"I'm going to take a shower", I said with a smile on my face. Before anyone could say anything. I walked off towards the elevator. I love claiming them. I licked my lips.

Third person POV

Steve stood there in shock. Still supporting a hard on. But still very very confused. "What the heck was that?", he asked the two girl's in the room. Wanda and Natasha both smirked. "She's claiming what's hers Steve, your hers and you know it", nat said.

"And it also has to do vith her being pregnant, pregnant voman are very territorial, so yeah good luck vith that", Wanda said winking at Steve.

Then the two of them started to clean up the mess they had made. Leaving Steve to stand there blushing like the cinnamon roll that he was. Also with a hard on. So go figure.