Agent firestorm

Chloe's POV

God it's been months since I've gotten out of the god damn ship. I was literally almost dying in here. Good thing nick got a hit on bitchy witch. I was going to kill this bitch.

I stood there looking at nick, of course using my other form. I looked badass in this form. I smirked. I started to walk over to him. But once he turned around I gasped. I saw who he was holding. My daughter. My baby. My Luna baby. I hesitated to walk over. But once her beautiful blue green eyes met mine. I was done for. Her eyes lit up and her mouth opened. "Mommy!", she yelled. I felt the tears well up in my eyes. My baby. I literally ran over and brought her out of nicks arms and into mine. I hugged her close but gently. Afraid I would hurt her. My baby. My baby girl. My princess. I felt her play with my hair. "Mommy", she cooed in my ear. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "My baby", I whispered. I ran a hand through her black hair. My baby girl. I was so happy to finally have her in my arms. I started to kiss her face multiple times. She giggled. "My baby, my sweet sweet baby girl, I missed you so much", I said. She smiled at me. "Mommy", she said playing with my cheeks. I smiled. I kissed both of her hands. My baby. "I bet you've given your fathers and moms hell since I've been gone, huh baby girl", I said smirking. I saw her giggle. I took that as a yes. I laughed. "Mommy is right here, she's right here baby", I said feeling myself become my real form. Her eyes looked me over. Her hands touched my cheeks. "Mommy, my mommy", she whispered. I smiled and felt my eyes water. "That's right baby, mommy's here, mommy's here", I whispered kissing her forehead. I smiled when I felt her nuzzle against my neck. I felt her still. I smiled knowing she fell asleep in my arms. That's my baby girl. That's my girl. I pulled her away from my neck and kissed her forehead. Then her head. Her cheeks. Then her nose. My baby girl. I looked at nick. I sniffled. "Please, keep her safe", I said softly. I knew I had a mission to go to. To finish this for once and for all. He smiled at me. "Of course, you made me godfather, of course I'm going to keep her safe", he said. I laughed. I kissed luna's head one last time. "Mommy loves you baby girl, I'll be home soon", I whispered softly to her. I gently and hesitantly gave her to nick. I smiled at him. I patted him on the back. "I'll be back for my daughter, don't hog her, I know you have a soft spot for her", I said winking at him. He glared at me playfully. I laughed. I gave him a mocking soldier salute. I felt myself turn back to the form I was before. I found my way walking down hallways. Having other agents greeting me. To them I was agent firestorm. But to my family I was just simply Chloe. I was mommy. But I knew I had to do this to protect my daughter and my soulmates. And I won't be back before I make sure of it.

I finally found my way out of the hellicopter. I could feel the wind through my hair. It felt nice. I got ready and turned. I playfully saluted whoever was out here. I fell back and felt myself fall for a second. Before I started to fly. It was easy. That power was the easiest of them all. It felt like floating. I smiled and flew to wherever I had to go. It's nice to have a GPS. I made sure to have my earpiece in my ear. It's like having nick in my ear.

"You know you got to stop scaring the shit out of my agents, agent firestorm", he said. I laughed. "They should be used to it by now, I mean I wouldn't  just let myself fall if I didn't have flying powers", I said rolling my eyes. I heard him chuckle. "Whatever, by the way does she like her juice in her red cup or her blue one?", he asked. I smirked. He is so whipped. I mean he acts such like a father.

"She likes her juice in her red one", I said.

I then concentrated on flying to where I needed to go.

It took forever. Well it seemed like forever. It was only actually four hours of flying. I finally touched down on the ground. Carefully. I got this thing in the bag. I noticed the building. I froze for a second. HYDRA. I've seen buildings like this. And it only means one thing. HYDRA. Bucky once told me about his time with them. It was horrible.

But why would Nicole of all people be working with hydra? That's what I don't get. I walked over to the door. I noticed it was locked. I rolled my eyes. I brought my leg up and kicked it open. I watched the door flew and hit the wall. I smirked. I'm badass. But once I walked into the building. I was surrounded by hydra men. I smirked. "Give me your best shot", I said. Good thing I was good at combat. They weren't the ones I wanted to kill. I hit one and knocked him out. I kicked another one. Making him face plant into the ground. I smashed ones head into the wall. He's definitely feeling that one later. I noticed one that was behind me. I turned and dropped kicked him to the ground. I did a back flip and landed right on one. Making him hit the ground hard. My hand resting on his chest. I breathed heavily. But I noticed one more behind me. I twirled around and kicked him hard. He literally flew into the air. He slid and hit his head against a wall. I smirked. I still got it.

I got off the one I jumped on. But once I turned around. I froze. Standing in front of me. Was my only weakness. My soulmates.

My eyes widened. I clicked on my ear piece. "Nick, what the fuck?", I asked him.

"Guys, meet my new agent, agent firestorm", nick said. He must be talking into they're ear piece. What the fuck man?! He never told me that they were coming.