Home

Chloe's POV

As much as I liked being on Asgard, I missed my soulmates. I missed being home. I missed my Ellie. I spent two weeks with my loves here, getting to know Frigga, and Loki's and Thor's friends. They were all so nice. But now it was time to leave. We all said our goodbyes. Promising to visit soon. And at this moment we were standing in front of heimdall. I smiled at him. He bowed his head at me. "It was a pleasure meeting you Chloe", he said. I smiled again and hugged him. Making him tense up. I heard both Thor and Loki laugh. "She's a hugger, just go with it", Loki said with amusement in his voice. I soon felt heimdall hug back. I smiled. I pulled back. "I'll be back and I promise to bring you my famous cookies", I said with a big smile on my face. I saw him give me a soft smile. "I'll be waiting then", he said smiling at me. I giggled. "Goodbye heimdall", I said. "Goodbye Chloe", he said. I felt arms wrap around me.

"Are you ready to go back home my love?", Thor asked. I smiled and nodded. "I'm getting home sick", I said. They both smiled at me. Loki kissed the side of my head. "Then let's go home my queen", he said. And before I knew it. The rainbow light engulfed us. It was beautiful. There was so many colors. It was like it sparkled. It was nothing I've ever seen before. And then we were home. On top of the avengers tower. It was night Time. Everyone must be asleep. I turned to Loki and Thor. I smiled. "We're home", I said smiling. They both smiled at me. "We're home princess", Thor said smiling his big smile. I then thought of something. I smirked. "Uh oh, I know that look, you got a crazy idea brewing in your beautiful brain, don't you?", Loki said. I giggled. I told them my plan, they hesitated, but once I gave them the puppy dog eyes. The plan was a go.

I softly and quietly walked into the tower. "Friday?", I whispered. "Hello miss Chloe, welcome back", Friday said. I smiled. "Thanks Fri, but I need a favor to ask from you", I told her. "What is it miss Chloe?", she asked me. I smirked. "Turn on the intruder alert", I said. I know they're going to lose they're shit. And it's going to be funny. Well for me it is. A loud alarm echoed in the tower. "INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!", Friday said over the loud speaker. I bit my lip to keep me from laughing. I could hear the running footsteps. It was a good thing it was dark too. But at the same time it wasn't. I heard a arrow soar through the air. I moved out of the way. Freaking Clint. "What kind of idiot try's to rob the avengers tower?", tony asked. I raised an eyebrow. "The idiot who lives here, and if that's going to be the way your going to welcome me after two weeks of being gone, I think I shouldn't of came back", I said smiling. The lights came on. And I saw everyone in they're pajamas. I burst out laughing. This was too funny. Phew.

"Baby girl!", I heard tony yell, and before I knew it. I was engulfed into a tight hug. I squealed and laughed. Then I felt myself be in a group hug. I giggled. I was so happy to be home. With the people I loved. I was put back down. "What the hell baby girl? We could have seriously hurt you or the baby", Tony said sternly. "Pssst, as if, I have enough training, and I know you guys wouldn't have hurt me", I said. "Oh yeah? Say that to the arrow I just shot", Clint said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "Well it's a good thing you missed huh", I said giggling. They all just shook they're heads and hugged me again. I was so glad to be home. To be with my loves. I couldn't wait to spend some needed time with them and start on wedding ideas. I can't wait to be a married woman. To know I belong to someone in heart and on paper. I was always theirs. Way before paper. Way before we even met. I love them with all my heart and soul. And from that came a beautiful baby girl. Our baby girl. Our Luna. And I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with then.

Our big family. Our happy family. And I couldn't love them more then I do now. Every single one of them hold my heart and have my soul. I loved my big family. And nothing was going To tear us apart. I'll make sure of that.