Nightmare

Chloe's POV (dream)

Everything was blurry for a second. Where was I? I groaned. "Chloe!", I heard people scream my name. Wha? I looked around and it looked like a fucking war zone. What the fuck? I saw everyone fighting. What the hell? Who the hell are we fighting? I looked around again and saw they were fighting a guy who looked like a giant fucking purple space nut. Okay what the hell did I miss?

"Mom!", I heard someone yell. Who? I looked around to see a teenage girl. She had fair skin and green and blue eyes. Her hair black as midnight. And what surprised me was she had ice coming out of her hands. And she was looking at me. "Mom! Are you okay?!", she yelled at me. Wait, Mom? Wait a sec, is that my daughter? Luna? Is that my little girl all grown up? Oh my god! She's beautiful.

But I was too into my shocked state. "Dads! I think somethings wrong with mom!", she yelled. I snapped out of it when the purple space nut hit her and she flew like she was nothing. Oh hell nah! No one throws my little girl! I turned around and stared at the purple space nut! Oh hell nah! I started to run without thinking. My main concern was this asshole. He's going to regret hurting my daughter. I yelled a battle cry. I used a power inside me that I didn't know I had. I jumped into the air and was ready to kick him in the face.

He was too busy fighting the others. I kicked him in the face. Stunning him. I saw that he had a glove on his hand. With pretty gems. Ooo! Pretty. Is this what they were after? I wonder why? I grabbed the pretty gems from the purple space nut.

Oh shit! What the fuck?! Ow! It burns like hell! But my body somehow knew what I had to do. I grabbed the gems and placed them on my knuckles. I glared at the purple space nut. "You hurt my family for the last fucking time you fucking asshole! And now your going to see what happens when you mess with my family!", I yelled at him. "MOM! CHLOE!", I heard everyone scream my name. I looked at my family one last time. I frowned. A few tears rolling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry, I love you", I whispered. Before I had to do the hardest thing I ever had to do. Leaving my family. I snapped my fingers.

"MOM! CHLOE! CHLOE! CHLOE! CHLOE!", I heard someone yell my name. Everything was getting blurry and dark. Until everything went dark.

I gasped awake. I sat up in the hospital bed. Oh fuck! What the fuck was that?! I breathed heavily and finally realized that someone or someone's were holding me and talking to me. I looked around and saw loki and Clint. They both looked worried. "Are you okay?", they both asked me. I caught my breath. "I'm fine, wheres Luna?", I asked them. "She's fine, she's sleeping, I'll get her", Clint said. He walked over to a tiny little box looking thing. And then he came walking back over to me with my little huddle of joy in his arms. I sighed in relief. My baby.

He carefully placed her in my arms. I looked down at the most precious thing I have ever seen in my life. I smiled lovingly. "You are so beautiful baby girl, my baby, mommy's going to always be here, to protect you and love you, you'll never have to worry about a thing, I love you so much my baby girl", I whispered to her. I kissed her forehead. Which made her flutter her eyes open. And they were the most beautiful green and blue emeralds I have ever seen. Her eyes looking up at me. Her tiny little hands reaching up for me. Her tiny hand touching my face. I smiled. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I kissed her tiny little hand. "You are the most important thing in my life Luna, you are everything to me baby girl, I love you", I whispered to her. She let out a gurgle and I giggled. It was adorable. I pecked her little face all over. I won't let that nightmare get to me. As long as I have my sweet little bundle of joy in my arms I'm happy.

"Your probably hungry huh baby girl, you hungry?", I talked to her in baby talk. She let out another gurgle. I giggled. I kissed her face. I gently pulled my gown off my breasts and helped her get her lips on my nipple for her to suckle. She easily latched on. She suckled away. I smirked and looked up at loki. "Just like her father", I said smirking at him. Which ended up with him blushing pink. I giggled. Adorable.

It kinda felt weird. But it was motherhood and it was beautiful. My beautiful little girl. Ill never let anything happen to you. Over my dead body baby girl. You are my life, my world, my everything. And I will die if anything happened to you. My sweet little girl. I looked up from looking at Luna and at loki and Clint. I smiled at them. They both smiled at me. Loki came walking over. He smiled and pecked my lips. "I love you my queen", he whispered to me. I smiled bigger. "I love you my king", I whispered to him.

I turned to Clint and pecked him on the lips. "I love you baby", he whispered smiling at me lovingly. I smiled back lovingly. "And I love you handsome", I whispered back.

I had my family. It was mine. I had my little girl. She was precious. And if anyone tried to hurt her. Well damn, you'll be dead the second they even touched her. Touch my baby girl and you'll see what this momma bear can do.