Sister

Chloe's POV

I woke up feeling sore but content. I felt good. I rolled out of bed, which was harder then it looked. I looked back at Bucky. Aww, he looked so cute asleep. I walked over to his side and kissed his forehead. "I love you buck", I whispered. Before slipping on some bootie shorts, which were the stretchy kind. I walked out of buckys room. That's odd, usually Friday would say Goodmorning by now. Weird. I walked towards the elevator and pressed the button. The doors opened and I walked inside. I should have really brought my slippers, the floor is fucking cold. I pressed the button to go to the kitchen. I was craving cinnamon buns. I licked my lips at the thought of the warm breakfast treats. Yum. I danced a little to the elevator music. Once the doors opened, I got out, Luna started to kick. I smiled and rubbed my stomach. "Goodmorning to you too darling, I bet your hungry", I said to her. She just kicked again. I giggled. "I'm going to take that as a yes", I said giggling. I walked into the living room and then made my way into the kitchen. To only see Steve talking to someone. Who was he talking to? I got a closer look. A exact same version of me. I rolled my eyes.

Great, just great. She had to be here. Of all days.

My sister.

Kathleen Janette Annesley. Aka Kathy. My annoying older sister by five minutes. Haven't seen her since we moved. Mom and dad thought it would be best if she stayed with aunt Carol. Since I would be endangering her.

I rolled my eyes again. I crossed my arms around my chest. "Kathy you as much as even sniff him, and I will hurt you", I said irritated. She turned her head and smirked at me. "Hello little sister", she said waving her fingers at me. I growled. I looked at Steve to see him confused. He looked between me and Kathy. The only difference between us is our hair. Which I dyed blonde. And our eyes. Hers are brown while mine are greenish blue. "When did you tell mom and dad you were here?", I asked her. I walked over to them. I wrapped a protective arm around Steve's waist. He's mine! Not hers! She may have my face, but he isn't hers. He's mine! She smirked at me. "they don't know I'm here", she said. She laughed. "They didn't even know it's wasn't you. They just let me up, and pretty boy here didn't know either, but he was a bit confused why I was pregos like you, congratulations by the way little sister, and don't worry about me stealing him yet, I'm bisexual", she said. I growled at her. She won't even get close to wanda or nat. She looked shocked. "No, you little sister are bisexual? This is too funny", she said laughing. I growled at her again. I then felt arms wrap themselves around me. "You didn't tell us you had a sister Chloe", Steve asked. I sighed. "I know. There's a reason why I didn't, but it's best if I tell you all, so it doesn't confuse the others", I said. "Friday, call the others down here please", I asked her. "Yes miss Chloe", she said.

"Also I heard you were getting married to a billionaire, nice, tell me are you only with him because of his money", she said smirking. I growled louder. I tried to pounce on her. But Steve kept me from attacking her. "You know I'm not like you", I growled at her. She rolled her eyes. "Oh yes that's right, you always have to work for what you want", she said mocking me. I then heard footsteps behind me.

"Chloe? And another Chloe?", I heard pietro asked. Kathy looked him up and down. I growled. Don't you dare you bitch! "Wow, you lucky bitch", she said. I was carried into the living room. The others following behind us. I crossed my arms over my chest. I looked away. Not wanting to look at her. "Chloe, my love, can you tell us why there's another you in the room?", nat asked me. I growled under my breath. I then sighed. "Fine, guys meet the girl I shared a womb with, my twin sister, Kathleen Janette Annesley", I growled out her name. "But you can call me Kathy, but you can call me anytime boo", she said winking at wanda. I growled loudly at her. I dug my nails into Steve's thighs. "What are you doing here Kathy, trying to sleep with my boyfriend again", I said through my teeth. She just laughed. "No little sister. I'm here to say congratulations on your pregnancy and getting married, which I didn't get invited to, and again nice snatch, billionaire", she said smirking. Oh that's it. Mom and dad aren't here to save you. I pounced. I attacked her. We both fell off of the couch. I pulled at her hair while she pulled at mine. "You stay away from them! I won't let you have them like you stole Andrew!", I yelled in her face. "You were a weak bitch, he basically came crawling to me, you wouldn't let him get his dick wet, so he came to me", she said smirking at me. I growled at her. I went to raise a hand. "Chloe Sue Annesley! Kathleen Janette Annesley!", I knew that voice. I turned my head. I saw mom and dad. They just had to come back at this time. I was pulled off of Kathy.

Mom and dad looked stern. Oh shit were in trouble. "What on gods earth happened, and why didn't you tell us you were coming to visit us Kathy?", mom asked. Kathy grumbled something out.

Then they looked at me. "She was saying things that weren't true about us, and she was flirting with Steve and Wanda, you know I can't stand when people do that, you know what happened last time", I said growling at Kathy. Mom sighed and pinched her nose. "Bloody hell girls, you are sisters, you can't be doing this, especially you Chloe, your pregnant, and you Kathy, you can't be doing this to your sister, she's pregnant and she gets protective over her soulmates and she's pregnant, so while your here, your going to behave and get along with your sister, the same with you Chloe, am I clear", she said. I sighed.

"Fine", we both said. I got off of Steve's lap and ran over to Pietro and Peter. They both wrapped they're arms around me. I purred in they're necks. Mine. All mine! Then my stomach growled. I blushed. "Somebody's hungry", pietro teased me. I giggled when Peter started to kiss my neck. "I am eating for two here", I said. They both chuckled. I got up. I pecked them both on the lips. "I'm going to go make breakfast", I said. I went to walk away. But not before pietro lightly tapped me on the ass. I squealed and blushed. I playfully glared at him. He just smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

I glared at Kathy. "I'm watching you, stay away", I growled at her.

I walked into the kitchen to start making breakfast. Oh god please help me, please give me the strength not to beat her ass. Cause I will.