Welcome little moon

Third person POV

Whilst Chloe was sleeping. Both Clint and Loki hovered over Luna. The little darling was sleeping.

She had a good bunch of black hair on the top of her head

She had a good bunch of black hair on the top of her head. She had tan skin, but if you squint hard enough just a tint of blue was mixed into her skin color. But she was perfect. All 5 pounds and 7 inches of her. She was perfect to them. They're little girl was finally here. She was beautiful. And now that she was here they'll protect her with they're life. She was they're little baby girl and no one was going to take her away. No one.

Loki caressed his daughters cheek. The ever so soft cheek of his daughters fair cheek. She was so beautiful. It brought tears to his eyes. His little girl. His daughter. His baby girl. He looked at Clint who was looking at Luna with love in his eyes. A kind of love a father would his daughter. He smiled. They're daughter. He turned away from Clint and looked back at Luna. He smiled and bent down to kiss her tiny forehead. "Welcome to the world little moon, daddy loves you", he whispered softly to her. He froze when he saw her move. But moved when he saw that she wasn't awake. He moved so Clint can have some of Luna. She may be Loki's daughter by blood. But she'll always be Clint's daughter too. No matter what.

Clint moved when he saw his chance. He looked down at the tiny little baby he knew as his daughter. She was so small. So fragile. Yet so beautiful. She was amazing. She was perfect. It brought tears to his eyes. A tear rolled down his cheek. He had a daughter. He couldn't believe it. He had a daughter. A beautiful bouncing baby girl. His Luna. Finally with them in the world. And he's going to try his hardest to be the best father to her. He swears on everything. He bent down and kissed her forehead. "Hello little lulu, it's daddy, I love you", he whispered softly to her. He just smiled. He watched as she slept. So beautiful. She looked so peaceful asleep. Her fair skin. Mix with a tint of blue. Her hair black as night. And her eyes. Her beautiful eyes. Blue mixed in with green. She was beautiful. Gorgeous. Perfect. To him he had the most perfect daughter around. She may not be his in blood. But she'll always be his baby girl. His daughter.

He moved his hand so his pointer finger was touching her tiny hand. He smiled lovingly when he felt her grasp her tiny hand around his pointer finger. He chuckled softly to himself. She has quite the grip. He pulled out his phone and went on Instagram. He snapped a picture of Luna. The caption was.

:atrealclintbarton- welcome to the world little moon. I love you so much. Your the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.

He posted the picture and put his phone away. He smiled at his daughter. His beautiful daughter. His little Luna. His little lulu. Perfect. And no one can tell him otherwise. Or they'll get a arrow in the eyeball. No one messes with his daughter. And he means no one. He bent down and kissed her forehead again. "You are perfect lulu, don't let anyone say otherwise, you have so many people that love you don't ever forget that", he whispered softly and lovingly to her. It took him quite awhile before he pulled away. Once he turned, he assumed that Loki would be standing there. But he wasn't. He turned around again and saw him by Chloe's side. He got worried that something might've happened to her. He looked at Luna one last time to check if she was still sleeping and she was. He slowly whisked away and made his way to his soulmates bedside. He put a hand in hers. He made sure the blanket was high enough so she wouldn't get cold. He kissed her forehead. He smiled lovingly. "You did so good baby, so good, we have a beautiful baby girl waiting for you when you wake up, she's going to love you", he whispered softly.

He looked up at loki. "Is she okay?", he asked him. Loki looked up at him and smiled. Not a creepy one but a genuine smile. "She's fine, she's just resting from delivering Luna", he said. He then looked back at Chloe. He kissed her knuckles. "My queen, my love, I love you", he whispered. Clint smiled. He noticed that Loki has changed. But a good change. From the Loki that took over his mind and to the Loki now. He rather have the Loki now. He smiled.

"You guys made a beautiful kid", he said softly to the man on the other of they're soulmate. Loki looked up again. With a smile on his lips. "We both did", he said gesturing to all three of them. Clint smiled. He was happy when he was able to sign his name as the father of Luna on her birth certificate. Right next to Loki's.

He couldn't be happier then he was right now. He had a beautiful soulmate. And he had a beautiful baby girl. And he made a new friend. He couldn't ask for more then he has right now. He loved his life.

But he frowned he didn't know how it was going to be when they got home to the others. About the whole mix up. He didn't know how Chloe was going to deal with them. Was she serious about what she said? Was she really going to leave them? He didn't know what to think. But he snapped out of it. Just as long as she rested and got better. That's all he cared about. Is about her resting and getting her strength up. Then she'll be up and ready to kick some ass. He smirked. Oh yeah they're in a whole butt load of trouble when Chloe gets better. And he couldn't wait to be there to experience it.