No!

Clint's POV

'I'm waitin' up, savin' all my precious time
Losin' light, I'm missin' my same old us
Before we learned our truth too late
Resigned to fate, fadin' away
So tell me, can you turn around?
I need someone to tear me down
Oh, tell me, can you turn around?
But either way'

I held Luna and sat on the bed. I kissed the top of her head. "Mommy's going to be just fine baby girl, she's tough", I said soothingly to her. But I didn't sound so convincing myself. I was worried. I should have with her. I heard Luna whimper. "Mommy", I heard her cry out. I rocked her trying to calm her down. "Shh, it's okay, mommy's going to come back real soon baby", I whispered softly to her. But that was before I felt the never ending pain. I groaned and gripped my soulmark. I almost fell to the floor in pain. It hurt so badly. I loved Luna onto the bed so I didn't drop her. I then preceded to drop to the floor in pain. I groaned loudly. I moved my shirt over so I could see what I was dealing with. I gasped. Tears welling up in my eyes. It couldn't be. It can't be. It can't be! I felt tears roll down my cheeks. My soulmark. It was fading. Chloe!

No! This can't be happening!

Loki's POV

'Hold me while you wait
I wish that I was good enough (hold me while you wait)
If only I could wake you up (hold me while you wait)
My love, my love, my love, my love'

I sat in the stupid throne room with Odin, mother and Thor. I was glaring heatedly at him. I can't believe he looked fine. He had a soulmate in the other room. They were too busy talking that they didn't see me scrunch up in pain. But it only got worse. I groaned. They stopped talking and looked at me. "Loki dear what's wrong?", mother asked me. "I don't know", I said. It then hit again. But this time harder. I almost fell out of my seat in pain. "Loki brother!", Thor yelled. But then he too doubled over in pain. "Thor!", Odin and mother yelled. There was a burning feeling on my soulmark. I moved my shirt out of the way and looked at it. My eyes widened. No! It was fading. Her mark was fading. Fast. Chloe!

I got up despite the jelly like legs I had at the moment. I looked at Thor. "It's Chloe!", I yelled at him. I raced out of the throne room and ran into our room to see Clint doubled over on the floor. I ran over to him. I saw that Luna was okay on the bed but she was crying. "Clint", I said worried. "I'm fine, but we have to get to earth, she's dying", he said through the pain. I nodded. I picked up Luna and ran out of the room. Clint behind me.

Thors POV

'Won't you stay a while? (Hold me while you wait)'

I sat in the throne room with mother, father and Loki. He was glaring at me. I knew what I did was wrong. I hurt the woman I loved. The mother of our child. And now she won't even come out of the room. I haven't even seen Luna yet. She keeps her in the room. Everyone might think I'm not hurting. But the pain and loneliness in my heart hurt more then anything. I wanted my love back. I wanted her back in my arms. I wanted to hold her and never let her go. I wanted to kiss her and tell her I loved her and only her. I wanted to hold my baby girl. My little girl. But as we talked. I saw loki scrunch his face in pain. At first I didn't think of anything. But when he groaned loudly we stopped talking. "Loki dear what's wrong?", mother asked. We were all concerned, even father. "I don't know", he said. I watched in horror as he almost fell out of his seat in pain. My eyes widened. "Loki brother!", I yelled his name. But not even a second later I felt pain hit my chest. And then it hit harder. My soulmark. I almost doubled over in pain as it hit harder. "Thor!", mother and father yelled my name. There was a burning fire in my chest and my soulmark. I saw loki get up. He looked at me. "It's Chloe!", he yelled. My eyes widened. No! I watched as he ran out of the throne room.