You are worth everything

"Not tryna be indie
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room
'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try
But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
We were shut like a jacket
So do your zip
We will roll down the rapids
To find a wave that fits
Can you feel where the wind is
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room
'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try
But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
Go, give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here"

Third person POV

The moment they got to thors chambers. Chloe fell on the bed. She snuggled into the cloud like bed and comfortable pillows. And before they knew it, she fell asleep. They both smiled. They loved her so much. She was worth everything and more. They loved her more then anything. The day they met her was the best day of their lives. They would never take it back for anything. She was the best thing to happen to them. She was they're queen, they're princess, and they loved the little life that was growing inside of her. They're little princess. They're Luna. They're little girl. They wanted everything with her. They wanted to spend the rest of they're lives with her. Because they loved her too damn much to even think of living a life without her in it.

Loki and Thor moved to sit on the bed. Thor caressed her soft cheek with the back of his hand. He smiled when he saw her lean into his hand. Whatever he felt with Jane was never like this. Jane never made his heart beat a million times faster, she never made him feel butterflies in his stomach, and she never made him feel so much happiness and love. His Chloe, she was his life, his love, his princess, his everything. And he'll prove that to her every single day of her life. To prove to her that he will never leave her side. She was the love of his life and he won't ever betray her love. His heart was hers and it will always be hers. He bent down and kissed her forehead lovingly. This was the woman he loved more then life itself. He will fight for her love. Because it was worth fighting for. His eyes wondered down her body. Pregnancy made her glow, made her look more beautiful. Gorgeous. His eyes stopped at her stomach. He laid a hand on her stomach. Gently caressing her stomach. He smiled lovingly when he felt Luna kick at his hand. This was his daughter. His little girl, she may not be from his body. But that didn't mean he saw her any less than his little girl. This was his little girl, his daughter. The heir to the throne. His second love of his life. He would do anything for this little girl. He loved her more then anything. And she'll know that for the rest of her life. He'll prove it. "You are worth everything my little one, you are going to be beautiful, just like your mother", he whispered softly. He smiled again when he felt Luna kick at his hand again. This was his little baby girl, his little princess. His everything. And he will do anything in his power to keep her safe. He swears it.

Loki looked over his beautiful queen. His love. His everything. The love of his life. The mother to his child. His goddess. He never knew he would be able to love someone so much. But here he was. Loving someone so much that it hurt. But it was a good thing. He loved her with all his being. She changed how he saw things. If he had a chance to rule the earth again. He wouldn't. Because he knew she wouldn't want that. And he would never go against her. He now knew that he wasn't above humans. He may be a god. But that doesn't mean he has to brag about it. Because being with her makes him feel human. It's scary but feels nice. He wants to spend the rest of his long life with her.  If she'll allow him to. He'll praise her like the queen she is. He'll bow to his knees for her. She was his everything. She was the love of his life. She had his heart. She was the owner of his heart and soul. She broke his walls. And he was happy she had. He felt so much happiness and love. And it was all because of her. He had to thank her for everything. For being her, for loving him, for not judging him for what he done, for having his child. His daughter. They're daughter. They're everything.

He caressed her cheek. "You are worth everything my love, my queen, my everything", he whispered. He kissed her cheek lovingly. He loved this woman more then anything. And he'll continue to show her that every day. For the rest of her days and even after that. Because she deserved it. She deserves everything. And he'll give her anything she wants.

He then laid his hand on her stomach. Which was being occupied by his daughter. His child. They're daughter. They're little girl. He smiled when he felt Luna kick his hand. She knew it was her daddy. Her father. He bent down and kissed Chloe's stomach. "You are worth everything and more, more then the stars in the sky and every galaxy in the universe, I love you my little Luna, my little princess", he whispered to the small child. He felt Luna kick again. He smiled lovingly. He couldn't wait to meet her. To hold her. To shower her in love. To protect her from everything.

He felt a yawn coming on. He knew he needed to sleep. So he laid down next to his queen, his love. He wrapped a arm around her stomach protectively. He placed a kiss on her cheek lovingly. He smiled. "I love you", he whispered before shutting his eyes. Falling into peaceful dreams.

Thor smiled. He was happy that his brother had found happiness and love. He was happy that he himself found happiness and love. He himself was tired. The meeting between his soulmate and his parents wasn't how he wanted it to happen. But they got through it, and the both of them were safe and sound in his chambers. He can rest happy that they both were safe with both himself and his brother. He laid himself next to her and wrapped a arm under her breasts. He pressed a kiss the the side of her head. "I love you princess, sleep well", he whispered to her softly and lovingly. He rested his head against the pillow and closed his eyes. He fell into peaceful dreams.

Hello my darlings! I'm back! I really hope you guys like this chapter! I love you guys bunches! 💋💕❤️