Depression

Chloe's POV a month later

I sat and watched as my beautiful baby girl slept. She was so beautiful. Getting big already. I smiled as I caressed her chubby cheek. "My sweet Luna baby", I whispered to her. She was my everything.

I could feel the sleepiness trying to take over. But I couldn't sleep. I couldn't. Too many nightmares. The pain I feel on my skin. The panic attacks. The pain that filled my heart. It felt like one day my heart would just stop beating. I had horrible bags under my eyes. I hardly ate. I only ate when I couldn't handle the looks Clint and Loki would give me. But I couldn't let myself fade. Luna needed me. She needed her mother. And I needed my daughter. Even though the depression was eating me alive. I could always feel them. Love, hatred, sadness and guilt. And finally the pain. Horrible horrible pain.

I gasped softly as I grasped onto my chest. Trying to grasp onto the soulmark that marked my chest. It hurt so badly. Tony. My tony. Tony. I hissed when it go worse.

I hoped leaving was the best decision. That I wasn't hurting them by leaving. But I had to think about my daughter first. She always came first. I smiled when I heard make noises in her sleep. My sleepy baby. Sleeping without a care. And yes she was born with a mark as well. Not just one. But four marks. But instead of pictures. It was names. The first one I saw was Peter Quill. The second one was Gamora. The third one was Drax. And finally the four one was Nebula. Interesting names. They must be from space or something. I laid down on the bed and just stared at her. My beautiful baby girl. Always be my baby. My baby. Mommy will always love and protect you.

I heard the door open. I heard two sighs. I knew who it was even before the door opened. "My queen you need your rest", Loki said softly. His voice filled with concern. "I can't sleep", I whispered softly. I heard footsteps coming closer to the bed. I looked up and saw loki. He looked worried. And then I felt arms wrap around me. "You need to get some rest baby, you can't survive off of no sleep", Clint said. I sighed. "I know, but I just can't with the nightmares", I said softly.

"I know my queen and that is why I'm here, I can make the nightmares go away temporarily, so you can sleep peacefully", Loki said. I looked up at him. "You can do that?", I asked him. I wanted to sleep so badly. But I just couldn't. The nightmares plaquing my dreams. He nodded. "Me and Clint will watch over luna as you sleep my love, just get some rest and we'll be here when you wake up", he said said kissing my forehead. I nodded softly. I laid back into the bed and just laid my head on top of the pillows. I slowly closed my eyes. I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead and then another. And finally I was out. With no nightmares.

I could sleep peacefully for once.

Third person POV

Loki sighed. He hated to see his queen like this. It hurt him. Her body was giving up on itself. She had to stop this. He was worried about her. He then heard Clint sigh. He looked up at Clint. "Clint what is it?", he asked softly as he cradled Luna in his arms. "I got a call from pepper, Tony's not doing so good, he stays in his lab day and night, he's thin, he doesn't sleep, only drinks coffee to keep himself awake, no one has seen him in days, won't let anyone in at all, and the others, it's getting bad, Peters failing school and is purposely getting himself hurt as Spider-Man, wanda and Pietro haven't left they're room in a month, pepper says she can still hear Wanda's screams at night, can hear pietro crashing into things in his bedroom, Natasha she's Natasha doesn't show that she's hurting, but every once in Awhile pepper sees her with a new bandage on her body every week, Steve and Bucky, well they're beating themselves for it, literally, and Bruce, well green giant showed a appearance once, didn't go well, so they have him locked up, and you know how thors doing, you know he's beating himself up for it, and don't get me wrong they deserve this shit for what they did to her, but look at her, she's not sleeping, not eating, she's shutting herself down", Clint said.

Loki sighed and looked back at his love. He knew she wasn't ready to go back. But he was worried about her. "She's not ready", he said softly. Clint. Sighed again. "I know she's not ready, but we have to think of something, she gets body pains every day, she's dying Loki, we got to do something", Clint said worried as he paced back and forth.

"And we will do something about it, but going back with be our plan B, I already have a plan A", Loki said sternly. He wasn't just going to take his queen back to that wretched planet just to get hurt again. Over his cold dead body. He also wasn't going to have his daughter in that environment. Hels No! She'll stay here wheres it's safe. He kissed his daughters forehead. His baby girl. They're baby girl. She'll stay here where it's safe. No one will harm her here. No one will harm either of them.

He'll make sure of that.