My girl

Chloe's POV

I woke up to being peppered with kisses. I smiled, but didn't open my eyes. "Come my beautiful future wife, it's time to get up", tony whispered to me. I groaned rolling on my side. "I don't wanna", I whined. I heard him chuckle. "If your anything like your mom lulu we're doomed", he said. Hey! I opened my eyes. "Hey!", I said pouting. I tackled him to the bed. I straddled him. I leaned over him.

He looked at me

He looked at me. With this look in his eyes. "Your so fucking beautiful", he whispered. I smiled. I pecked his lips. "I love you", I whispered. He cupped my cheek. His thumb running over my cheek. I closed my eyes. Loving the feeling of his touch. "I love you so much baby girl, you have no idea, your the best thing that's ever happened to me, I would do anything for you, I would die for you, I mean it baby girl", he whispered to me.

I looked at him sternly. I pinned his hands to the bed. "You better not ever die on me tony stark or I swear I will bring you back and kick your ass myself, but I love you so much tones", I told him sternly. I pecked his lips again. He smiled in the kiss. His hand cupping my cheek. His thumb caressing my cheek softly. I pulled back. He looked at me like I was the most treasured thing he had. "How did I get so damn lucky to have a soulmate like you?", he whispered. I smiled lovingly at him. "Well I don't know about that. But your the best thing that's ever happened to me", I said as I kissed the top of his forehead. He smiled and flipped me, so he was leaning over me. He placed kisses all around my face. Before going lower. Kissing my jaw to my neck. He mouthed kisses onto my neck. Which made me giggle because his stubble tickled me. "Stop! That tickles!", I squealed in laughter. He chuckled into my neck. He pulled back and grabbed my hand. The one that held the ring on it. He placed kisses on my ring finger. "I love you, I love you, I love you, always, I can't wait till I get to marry the most beautiful woman in my life, I can't wait until we share the same surname", he said as he placed another kiss on my fingertips.

I ran my hand through his hair as he laid his head on top of my stomach. I smiled. "I can't wait to be mrs. Stark, no takes backs", I whispered. He growled softly. "Never, your all mine", he said as he kissed my stomach. "I'll never leave you, your stuck with me", he said. I giggled. I ran my fingers over his cheeks, his nose, his eye lids, his stubble, and finally his lips. He kissed my fingertips again. "Your stuck with me", I whispered.

"I'm sorry", he whispered. I raised a eyebrow. "For what tones?", I asked him. He averted his eyes from mine. But I raised his chin to make him look at me. "For what baby?", I asked him. He sighed. "For being me, I'm so insecure, I almost lost you, we could have met so long ago, way before we originally met, but my selfish ass was afraid that you would reject me, so I told myself I wouldn't meet you because I didn't want you to see the real me, the broken me, I thought I was doing it for you, but I was only doing it for me, and I'm sorry, I'm sorry I was the man that you didn't meet, the womanizer, the playboy, everything, but everything changed after I met you, and I'm so lucky you love me, when you had every chance to reject me for being me.......", he went on and on. His eyes were glossy. I was the one with tears streaming down my cheeks.

That's what he had thought? I had no idea. I put a finger to his lips. "Stop right there, Anthony Edward Stark, you don't have to be sorry for anything, including being yourself, I don't care about the mistakes you've made, the only thing I care about is the man I see in front of me, you may think your broken, but I'll be there to pick up the pieces, I be there for you in every step, and you were afraid, I know how it feels, but I've loved you from the moment I found out about my soulmarks, and yeah we could have met before we did, but it's called fate honey, and I'm glad we met when we did, I don't care about your past, your past is your past, I love the real you and I will never in a million years reject you, you are the man I love, you are the man I am going to marry, I love the you that I know, you may not be perfect to other people, but you are perfect to me, you always will be, no matter what people or you say, I love all of you,
Every flaw, every scar and every freckle", I said as I wiped away his tears. More tears rolled down his cheeks. I wiped them away. "You are amazing, you are so beautiful, you are everything to me", he whispered to me. I smiled lovingly at him. I kissed the top of his forehead. "You are my everything and more", I whispered. He hugged my body to him. Holding me tight.

I hugged him close.

I smiled and before he knew it. I rolled us over. He laughed as our bodies hit the floor. I rolled us off the bed. Well I was laying on top of him. He smiled at me. "You are perfect Chloe. Everything about you is perfect, my girl, my woman, my wife", he said as he pecked my lips. I smiled and pecked his lips. Before placing kisses all over his face again. Before I nuzzled against his neck. I growled lowly as I smelt another woman on him. I opened my mouth and bit down hard. Hard enough to draw blood. I licked at the bite to sooth the pain.

"Damn baby girl, your going to make me look like a leopard", he chuckled. I growled lowly at him. "You have another woman's scent on you", I growled through my teeth. "It's just pepper baby girl, you know the woman I work with, nothing else, I promise, I'm yours", he said. I growled again. "Mine", I growled. I bit him again. This time he moaned. "Yours", he whispered. I pulled back and saw the marks I littered on his neck. I loved marking him as mine.

But before I could do anything else. I was flipped again. He leaned over me. "Why don't I show you I'm yours", he said as kissed me. I moaned through the kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and clawed at his back. Ripping through his night shirt and throwing it somewhere else. I grabbed at his back. Bringing him closer to me.

Mine. All mine.

Let's Just say we had one loud morning.