Nicole Carter

Third person POV

They spent two hours like that. Not moving an inch at all. That was until someone came rushing into the room. "Chloe!", milia yelled her daughters name. She ran in. Rushing to her daughters bed side. She checked her over. She saw wires and breathing tubes. She had tears rolling down her cheeks. She put two fingers at where Chloe's pulse point would have been. Her neck. She gasped in a breath when she didn't feel one. She didn't feel a heart beat. She gasped again. "No, no, no", she whispered. Her eyes filled with tears. "No, no, not my baby, not my baby girl, not you, it can't be, you can't be, no, baby girl, please, Chloe, please, tell me this is just a sick joke, please, please, it can't be, I can't lose my baby, my sweet baby girl, I can't lose her, please, Chloe, baby, you can't leave me, you can't leave mommy, you can't, I can't lose you", she said as tears just flowed down her cheeks. She cupped her daughters cheeks. "Baby please, I can't lose you, I can't, not you, not my baby, please don't leave mommy, please, I can't lose you, you can't leave me! Chloe Sue Annesley! You can't leave me! I am your mother! I'm supposed to be the one to go first! Not you! Damn it! Chloe!", she yelled as she cried her heart out. Losing your child was the hardest to a mother. And seeing her daughter like this. It broke her heart and caused her to be in denial. She couldn't believe her daughter was dead and gone. She couldn't.

She cried and pressed her forehead to her daughters. She closed her eyes softly. "You can't leave me baby girl, you can't, you promised me, you promised me, you can't leave me, you promised me you wouldn't, my sweet baby, you can't go, you can't leave mommy, you can't go, I was supposed to go first, not you, it's not meant to be this way, it's not supposed to be this way", she whispered shakily as she cried tears of agony and sadness.

She heard footsteps enter the room. She turned around. She saw her husband first. She immediately ran into his arms. Crying into his chest hard. Gripping his shirt in her fists. She couldn't believe it. She couldn't. She could feel her husbands chest rumbling with sobs. He was crying. Tears streamed down his cheeks. He can't believe it. She couldn't. Not his little girl. His little girl. His little Chloe. She can't be gone. She can't be. It's not possible. It can't be possible.

His chest rumbled with sobs. His eyes red with tears. His heart on the verge of crumbling apart. His little girl can't be gone. His daughter can't be gone. She can't be. He. Held onto his wife as he stared at the spot where his daughter laid. Even in his denial, he knew. He knew by his wife's reaction. She was gone. His daughter was gone and wasn't coming back. Not from this. Not from this. He shook and almost collapsed to the ground. His daughter was dead and gone. And she wasn't coming back.

Another two pair of footsteps came rushing in. They heard a gasp. "Chloe! No!", they heard Elsa yell. They saw her run to Chloe's side. Nick just stood there in shock. He knew by everyone's reaction. She wasn't in no coma. She was gone. Dead. She could see the blue tint in her lips. "It can't be", he gasped out. This woman here couldn't be dead. The woman that brought him back his soulmate. The woman that didn't take shit from anyone. Not even him. The woman that cared for everyone. The woman that cared about him. The woman that made him godfather to her daughter. She couldn't be dead and yet she was. She was gone and dead.

He thought she would have survived the gun shot wound. He saw the camera footage. He knew who the bastard was. The bitch. The bitch that took away the woman he cared for. The woman his soulmate considered a sister. The avengers soulmate.

Nicole Carter.

He angrily clenched his fists together.

"I have to do something, I can still do something, I have to try, I have to try something, please, Chloe, come on, come back, I know you can, come back damn it, I will not lose you, I will not lose a sister, come back damn it, you have mates that love you and a daughter that needs you, come back damn it! Or I swear to god that I will slap you silly, come back!", Elsa yelled as tears rolled down her cheeks. She had Chloe's cold hand in hers. She couldn't believe her best friend was dead. She couldn't believe it. Not her sister. She felt a hand on her shoulder. "She's gone Els, I'm sorry", she heard nick say. She stood there for a second. Tears still streaming down her cheeks. It was so hard to believe the woman that brought her back to her mate, was dead. She couldn't believe it. The woman that was so nice and caring to her. The woman that treated her like a sister. The woman that protected her. The woman that made her godmother to her daughter. Her sister. She then broke and broke down in nicks arms. He held her carefully in his arms. He could feel his own eye welling up with tears. He rubbed Elsa's back soothingly.

He looked back at the soulmates of the girl they all loved. They were still on they're knees and have not moved a muscle. At all. He sighed. He knew what would happen if he told them. But he knew they deserved to know.

"I know who did it", he said. Elsa backed away from his arms. And the others looked at him. They all got up. "Who's the bastard that took our soulmate from us?", tony spat. His eyes filled with revenge and anger. The others had the same look. Even Elsa and Chloe's parents. Nick sighed. "I saw the camera footage, the woman that all tricked you at the wedding, wasn't Chloe's sister at all", nick said. Which made everyone look confused and shocked.

"H-How?", tony stuttered.

"The woman that was there, messed with your mind, she had the ability to mess with peoples heads and make them believe things that aren't true, and she is able to take anyone's form, she was able to take Chloe's and mess with all of your heads", he said.

Clint and Loki looked at each other. "Then how did we know it wasn't Chloe?", they both asked at the same time.

"Because she missed you guys, she thought it wouldn't matter as long as Chloe got what she deserved, she wanted her Revenge", he said.

Bruce walked up closer. "Your not telling us who it is furry, who is she?", he asked him. His eyes were lime green. Nick sighed again. "The woman that shot Chloe was no other then Nicole Carter", he said. He heard milia and Jackson gasp. They all looked at them. "Andrews sister", they said at the same time.

They all were shocked. Of course, because of them killing Andrew, they didn't think of anyone wanting revenge. A life for a life. And she took Chloe's.

"I'm going to kill this bitch", Elsa growled angrily.

Wanda's and Natasha's expressions turned from shocked to anger. They nodded. They were ready for revenge. For they're soulmate, for they're Chloe.

Then they all nodded.

They were going to kill this bitch. She killed they're Chloe. And now they were going to kill her. She took the only person they loved and now they were going to kill her.