Funeral

Third person POV

No one said a word at the funeral. Not one. They were all speechless and shocked. But most importantly grieving. Tears and sobs were all were heard. Luna had to be held by Clint as Loki couldn't keep himself up. They're hearts were breaking, it felt like a big hole in they're hearts. Like they're hearts were hollow and cracks covered the entire heart. No one said a word. Not one word. They didn't know how. They lost her, they didn't know what to do. They lost the most important person, the most loved person in the world and they couldn't believe it. They couldn't. The woman that they loved, was gone. And she was never coming back. And it hurts so much. It hurts so much. They couldn't do this. Not without her.

There was a crackle of lightning and thunder. Rain poured on them. Not by the weathers choice. It was thor. His feelings were making it rain. But they didn't care at the moment. All they cared about was the woman that was laying in the casket. Everyone was there. Loki, Peter, Bruce, tony, Natasha, Wanda, Pietro, Bucky, Steve, Clint, Thor, and Stephen. Her parents were there. Her family was there, cousins, aunts, uncles, ned, Hannah and MJ was there. Nick and Elsa were there as well.

Everyone grieved in they're own way. Some cried silently. Some cried harshly, some sobbed hard. Some just stood there frozen like a statue.

'Loving and fighting
Accusing, denying
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone'

Bucky walked up to the casket. He put his metal hand on the casket. His eyes watering and dripping tears. His heart breaking every second that he knew she was gone. Every second he knew she wasn't coming back. It felt like he died inside. He felt like he was a empty shell of who he used to be. He was empty and he felt the heavy and painful void. He clenched his eyes closed and finally just let himself fall to his knees. He cried, he cried hard as he ever could. He wanted her back. He wanted the love of his life back.

'You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming "Please don't leave me"
Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you'

He slowly got up and opened the casket. He saw her. In all her beautiful glory. White as snow. Her lips red, her eyes closed, her hair beautiful as always. He smiled sadly. It was as if she was sleeping. Like she could wake up any minute now. He reached into his pocket. He sniffled. "I wanted to give you this, I just never got the chance, I'm sorry doll", he whispered softly. He grasped onto the necklace he was holding.

He sniffled again and he wiped her face of tears and rain

He sniffled again and he wiped her face of tears and rain. He smiled sadly again. "I know you didn't like us buying you things, you beautiful stubborn woman, I love you with all my heart, well whatever's left of my heart that is, you took it with you, my heart and soul, I should have been there and I wasn't, I wasn't there and I'm sorry I wasn't, I should have been there and I wasn't, and I will never forgive myself for that, I hope your safe and happy darlin, I love you so much", he whispered to her as tears rolled down his cheeks. He didn't even try to wipe them away. They would only keep on coming.