Wedding

Chloe's POV two days later

I've had so much fun these past two days. I almost forgot that I was the one getting married. I had so much fun with my girls. At one point I was happy it was just the three of us. If you know what I'm saying. They treated me like a royal. Like they already don't. It just felt so magical. And no, we didn't have any male strippers. But I did get a strip tease from my girls. My eyes only thank you very much. I was so happy. I was getting married to the man I loved. We invited a lot of people. I invited ned, Hannah and MJ. I hope they come. I know they will. Mom and dad invited all my other siblings and cousins, my aunts and uncles. It's going to be like a dream. I can't wait. I had gitters the night before the wedding. But they were good gitters. I couldn't sleep a wink that night. My body was just so filled with excitement. I couldn't wait.

The day of the wedding.

I woke up refreshed and excited. And I can tell that Luna was just as excited. She was kicking up a storm. I smiled and pressed my arms around her. "Someone's excited aren't they, I'm getting married to daddy today", I said smiling wide. I couldn't believe it. I was getting married. I smiled and giggled. I twirled around. "I'm getting married". I said to myself. What time was it though? I checked my clock. My eyes widened. I'm late. I'm late for my own wedding! Damn it!

I ran to my closet. I checked everywhere. I couldn't find it. Where is it?! I ran over to the door. I tried to open it, but it wouldn't open. What the hell?! Who's doing this to me?! Why won't it open! I could feel angry tears well up in my eyes. Ugh! I tried again. I tried harder and harder. Till I heard a crunch and the door handle broke off. Yes!

But whoever is doing this to me. Well. They're going to get shot with a stun gun. That's for sure. I grabbed one from the weapons room. I was angry as hell. Someone tried to ruin my day. So I'm going to ruin theirs. I growled under my breath.

Third person POV

Everyone watched as the two love birds were getting married. It was beautiful. She looked beautiful. She looked amazing in that dress. And tony looked so handsome in that tux. They're vows were beautiful. But some how loki and Clint felt like something was off. Like something was way off. They felt something coming from Chloe and it wasn't happiness. It was anger. Why would she be feeling anger on her wedding day? Just as the two were going to kiss. "Tony wait", Clint said. The two turned away from each other. Now everyone was looking at the two. "What is it Clint?", tony asked annoyed. He wanted to kiss his wife. "I don't think that's Chloe", Loki said. They all gasped. "I think I would know if it weren't Chloe Loki, this is my wife", tony said. He went to kiss her. Not knowing he was wrong. Very very wrong.

Just as they're lips went to touch. They heard a voice. "You don't know how wrong you are", they heard a familiar voice say. Everyone in the room gasped.

Chloe's POV

I put the gun in my pocket. I walked out to the patio. Where the wedding was going to be. I saw Loki and Clint standing up. I saw her standing in my place. Where I should be. I growled under my breath. Oh hell no.

"I don't think that's Chloe", Loki said. At least someone knows it's not me. God, for crying out loud. "I think I would know if it weren't Chloe Loki, this is my wife", tony said. At that was the last straw. My heart broke. My whole entire body froze. How could he? How could he not know it wasn't me? How? I thought he knew better that that. I saw as the two of them were about to kiss. My heart broke even more. Don't you do it tony. Don't you fucking do it! I clenched my hand into a fist. But what broke me was that he leaned in and they're lips touched.