She knows

Lunas POV
There was no more happy time. Daddy and papa didn't smile anymore. They hold me all the time. But I know in they're heart they are sad because mommy is gone. But I know mommy is alive. I felt it. She's back! Mommy's back and I want to see her so badly! I want to see her again! I know mommy's back! But I don't know how to tell daddy and papa. Or the rest of my daddy's and mommy's. They all seem so sad. I don't want to make them even more sad. But how was I going to tell them that mommy was back? They have to know. I know mommy's and daddy's love mommy. So they have to know. But how? How was I going to do this? I know mommy misses me and daddy's and mommy's. But how was I going to get her home?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I was taken out of my playpin. I squealed. Daddy! "Daddy!", I said happily. I saw a smile on his face. But I knew he was still hurting because of mommy. I could see the darkness under his eyes. The empty and cold look in his eyes. But when he looked at me. There was nothing but love for me. I loved my daddy. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled again at me. He kissed my forehead. "Hello my little princess", he said holding me close. I smiled and snuggled more into daddy. My daddy. Mmm.

I looked back at him. "Mommy?", I asked him. I had to tell him something. I mean. I can't just say mommy's back. I can't even form words besides mommy, daddy, momma, papa or ma. I'm still a baby.

But I felt bad when I saw his eyes water up with tears. Oh no I made daddy cry! I heard him sniffle. "You look so much like your mother, but mommy's not here right now baby", he said as a tear rolled down his cheek. I frowned. I felt like crying myself because I made daddy cry. She might not be here with us. But she's somewhere. I can feel her. We have that connection. I can feel her. I know she misses us.

"Let's go see the others, I bet they're dying to see you", he said as he walked out of my room and into a elevator. I knew I had to bring mommy home. But how? I didn't know how. But I was going to find out. I had to bring mommy back for me and the others. I knew I had to. I had to bring mommy home. If it's the last thing I do. Mommy is going to come home and I'll make sure of that. I promise mommy's and daddy's, I will bring mommy home. I promise.

(Sorry it's so short, just had to have a short chapter of how Luna knew her mother was alive, love you guys 3000! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!)