Till The End

Third person POV

Once Stephen woke up. He still looked like shit. He still looked like he was tired. And he still looked like he was defeated. He had help from Christine to walk into her room. And once he did walk into the room. He almost fell to the ground by just looking at her.

Stephens POV

Just by looking at her. I almost fell to my knees. She was beautiful. I slowly walked over to her bed side. I grabbed a chair and sat down. I looked at her. Wow. She was beautiful. Blonde hair. Pale skin. Beautiful kissable lips. A small nose. She was just beautiful. Even in death. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes as I thought about her beauty even in death. I hesitated before grabbing her cold hand in mine. Her hand was much smaller then my was. Her hand was so cold in mine. I gripped it softly in my hand. I sighed softly.

"I didn't even know your name, you should've been the one to tell me your name, you don't even know mine, I would have said my name is Stephen strange it's a pleasure to meet you, but Um things didn't turn out the way we both wanted, I'm sorry I wasn't quicker, I'm sorry I didn't save you, I didn't even get to meet you properly, I never got to see your beautiful eyes or your beautiful smile, I never even got to hear you say a single word, I never even got to hear you laugh, I never experienced anything with you", I said as tears welled up in my eyes. I could feel one roll down my cheek.

'I'll use you as a warning signThat if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mindAnd I'll use you as a focal pointSo I don't lose sight of what I wantAnd I've moved further than I thought I couldBut I missed you more than I thought I wouldAn...

That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind
And I'll use you as a focal point
So I don't lose sight of what I want
And I've moved further than I thought I could
But I missed you more than I thought I would
And I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind'

"I never got to tell you how beautiful you are, I would have told you, you were so beautiful, more beautiful then the rarest flower in the world, in the universe, and I would have hoped you smiled and blushed, I would have thought you would look so beautiful blushing, I would spend hours just trying to get to know you, but I guess that never really worked out, now did it", I said as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

'And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me
And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me'

I sniffled. "I would have spent hours just trying to find out what favorite flower you liked, what was your favorite food, your least favorite food, your favorite drink, your favorite color, everything about you, I've known about you for years, but I never knew about you, I never watched the news, I never read the paper, not even magazines, maybe I should have and I would have known earlier, I could have known you Earlier, I could have been with you that night, I could have blocked that shooter, I could be looking you in the eye right now, but I'll never be able to find out none of those things now, and I'm sorry it had to turn out this way", I said. I gripped her hand in mine and laid my forehead on top of her hand. I then placed a soft kiss upon her soft hands. Everything about her was beautiful. So so beautiful. I just wish I would have seen her eyes. Her beautiful eye color. I wish I could have seen her smile, her laugh, her words. But I'll never be able to. And that's what hurts the most.

'And I'll use you as a makeshift gauge
Of how much to give and how much to take
I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind
And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me'

I looked up at her beautiful face. I placed a hand on her cheek. It was cold. "Your beautiful Chloe, even in death, no one else's beauty can beat yours, even in death", I whispered. I caressed her soft cold cheek. She was so beautiful. My heart felt empty and cold. Knowing I could never have my soulmate back. I never even got to meet her. "I never even got to meet you properly, it's not fair, but I guess life and fate is just not fair", I whispered softly.

'And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me
Oh, and I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me'

I then watched as the nurse came over and gently pulled the tube out of her mouth. I sniffled. She looked at me. With sad eyes. "I'm sorry Stephen", she whispered softly. I nodded my head sadly. I guess it's true what people say. When a soulmate dies. It hurts like hell fire. And they were right. It feels like my insides were burning from the inside out.

I just held onto her hand. Showing her that I was with her. Even if she was gone. I would show her I was her with her till the end.

'And I'll use you as a makeshift gauge
Of how much to give and how much to take
I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind
And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be...'

I kissed her hand gently as tears rolled down my cheeks. I smiled sadly. "I'm here with you till the end, Sue", I whispered.

Till the end.