Chloe?

Chloe's POV

I stood there as they just stared at me. I was weak at the knees. Keeping myself from attacking them with hugs and kisses. "Nick who the hell is this? You never told us about a agent coming on this mission?", tony said into his ear piece. His voice made me weak. I missed it. I missed them all these months. I noticed someone new with them. Who was he?

"Agent firestorm is here to help you, I sent her here to help you, don't bitch about it, just find carter and get back here", nick said. And just as he said that. I saw more hydra agents come closer. I ran between them. I used my ice this time. I iced the floors and the walls. I ran and slid against the ice, before jumping on the slippery walls and jumped on one. Making him fall to the ground. I kicked another one to the floor. I pushed one into the wall.

I smirked. I turned around and saw them looking gaped at me. "Oh yeah just stand there why don't you", I said sarcastically. I jumped on another one. Pushing his head into the wall. Nighty night. I felt one touch me. I smirked and touched his hand. Making him scream. I gripped his hand and flipped him over my shoulder and threw him to the ground. Making him groan before fainting. I looked at the last one. I smirked. "You really want to try those odds", I said. He looked scared out of his mind. He just dropped to the ground and fainted. I smirked again. It's so nice to be a badass. I turned around. "Whatcha waiting around here for? I thought we had someone to look for", I said. I started to walk. I heard they're footsteps behind me. I then heard footsteps getting closer. I looked to the side and saw peter. I smiled. My petey. I missed him so much. "That was so cool, Ice here, fire there, that's so awesome", he said fanboying. I laughed. I ruffled his hair. "Thanks", I said.

As we walked, I got to talk to peter for awhile. But after awhile. I saw another hydra agent. He was a big boy. I smirked. "I got this one", I said. Big boy started to come running over to me. I smirked again and began to run. I flew in the air and jumped onto his shoulders. He tried to shake me off. But I was stronger then him. I nicked a part of his neck. Making him fall. I got off the man. Victory. "Wow", I heard a few of them say. I smirked. "Oh he's just sleeping if your wondering, the only person I'm going to kill is bitchy witch", I said.

"Not before I get you first", I heard behind me. I knew that voice. I froze. I saw they're faces turn from shocked to anger. I saw tony get closer. "You killed my soulmate, our soulmate, you should have came to us and not her, she didn't deserve to die, you killed her, and now I'm going to kill you", he growled lowly. I heard her laugh. "I think you have a few things wrong there tony, isn't that right agent firestorm", she said looking at me. I growled under my breath and glared at her. "Shut the fuck up!", I growled loudly. I ran at her and jumped on top of her. But she wasn't as easy going down like the agents were. We both rolled. I could hear the others fighting the other agents that decided to join the party. I kicked her off of me. I wiped away the blood from my nose and lip. I glared at her. "You took everything from me!", I yelled at her. I attacked her. She threw me off. I hit the wall. Hitting my head hard. "Fuck!", I yelled. "You took everything from me!", she yelled at me. I growled at her again. "I didn't take shit away from you!", I yelled at her. I attacked her again. We both hit the floor. I punched her in the face. Blood gushed from her nose. She pushed me off of her. She pinned me to the ground. She pulled my hair and smashed my hair against the floor. She kicked my ribs making me moan and groan in pain. I knew at least one or two of them were broken. I pushed her off of me. This bitch! I was done! I pinned her to the ground. My hands on her shoulders. I let the fire burn through my hands and burn her skin. She screamed. I smirked. "How's that? Hot enough for you? Well where your going it's going to be hotter then this", I said growling. She threw me off of her again. She got up. Her face all scratched up, blood all over her face, burn marks on her shoulders. "You took my brother from me, I loved my brother, he was all I had", she said grabbing her hurt arm. "I left your asshole of a brother, he came to me, he couldn't except that I wasn't with him anymore, he came to me, I didn't go to him, let that through your thick ass head", I growled at her. She sniffled and wiped the blood from her nose. "I don't care, it's the fact that these idiots took him from me, and I had to take away the only person that they loved, but you just won't fucking die! Now I'll take the only person you love", she said. She pulled out a gun out of her pants. She pointed the gun at Peter. Who didn't see her pointing the gun at him. He was too busy shooting webs at agents. My eyes widened. No! I ran and ran. I pushed peter out of the way. I raised a hand and as the gun was shot, ice came out of my palm. I felt the pain hit my stomach. I watched as the ice surrounded her. Once the slow motion went away. I felt the pain. Fuck! I fell to my knees. I put a hand over my wound. Fuck. I clicked on my ear piece. "Nick, I've been shot, I'm coming back", I said. "Are you okay?", he asked me. Sounding concerned.
I grit my teeth in pain as blood came up. "I don't think so, I think the bullet hit something", I said. "Hurry back", he said. "I'll be there soon", I said. I got up and turned around. I gripped my stomach to keep myself from bleeding out. The others were looking at me. "What?", I asked. Peter walked over to me. "You saved me, even though you don't know me", he said. I smiled at him. "Don't worry about it", I said ruffling his hair with the other hand.

Bruce came over to me. "Miss your bleeding", he said. He looked worried even though he doesn't know this me. "I'm fine Mr. banner, I'll be okay", I said. But he wasn't going to take no for a answer. He put a hand on my hand that was covering the wound. No! His hand touched my soulmark. He'll know! It'll make me go back to my original form. But before I could stop him. He was already touching my hand. I heard so many gasps. I heard a gasp come from Bruce's lips as he felt his soulmark come back to life. From faded to color. He looked up at me. His eyes grew wide. His eyes looked into mine. "Annie?", he whispered to me. I could feel the tears in my eyes.

"Hi", I whispered. He took his hand off of mine. He touched my cheeks. "Annie?", he whispered again. I smiled sadly at him. "Hi baby", I said softly. I could see the tears rolling down his cheeks. I could feel a tear roll down my cheek. "Is it really you? Is it really my Annie?", he whispered. "I'm right here", I whispered back to him. He started to look me over. "My Annie", he whispered to me. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me passionately. I smiled into the kiss. I cupped his cheek with one hand. I kissed him back. I was so happy to see him again. To kiss him again. We both pulled back slowly. He looked me over again. He had a smile on his lips. "I can feel your emotions again, I can feel your love", he whispered to me. I smiled back at him. "That's because I love you, you dork", I said smiling. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

But then I almost doubled over with pain. "Annie!", Bruce yelled my name. "Before we have this happy reunion, I think I'm going to need some major medical assistance", I said. I took my hand away from my stomach and noticed how much blood there was. I gulped. That's not a pretty one. But before I could think or do anything. I felt someone pick me up. I looked at who it was. "I'm not losing you again, your never leaving my side again", Bruce said. I smiled again and threw my hands around his neck. "Never again", I said kissing his cheek. I felt so tired. I smiled tiredly. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Annie, don't fall asleep, stay awake", I heard him say. But it sounded like he was whispering. "Aye aye captain", I said while smiling. I could feel that he was running.

I just smiled tiredly. I then could feel the breeze. "Hurry, get her inside", I heard nick yell. The last thing I felt was being laid down on a bed.

(She's not dead! I repeat she's not dead! I hope you guys like the little reunion I made, I love you guys 3000!)