Bad day to be a bully

Third person POV

It was a very bad day to be a bully. Well night I suppose. That's when they got them. Loki and the girls had to coax it out of peter. The names of the three little monsters who dared to hurt they're soulmate. Loki went for chad, and peter knowing how scary Loki can be went with the girls. Ashley and Alice.

Loki creeped and tip toed into the house of the little shit who dared to defy his soulmate, the mother of his child. Pay back is always better served cold. He smirked his evil smirk and transformed into a nasty ghoul. A creature that would even make adults fear him. What parents tell they're kids at night. The boogeyman. Not just the one that will make you scream but one that will haunt you for the rest of your life. Loki knew this little shit deserved it. For hurting his soulmate. No one hurts his Chloe. No one.

He creeped into chads room. Making footsteps on propose. The floor creaked and groaned. He could see chad moving in his sleep. The little one was waking up. He smirked once more. He let out a monstress groan. Making Chads eyes open wide. Chad sat up and saw Loki, but to poor chad he was the boogeyman. The monster under his bed. His eyes widened with fear. For he was terrified for the rest of his young life. His mouth opened to let out a horrifying scream. One you see in horror movies.

And he let out a loud scream or fear. Loki loved the sound of it. He got up close to chad. "If you ever hurt Chloe again, I will make sure you regret ever being born", he whispered roughly to chad. Making chad scream again like the little girl he was. Loki smirked one last time. He could smell the disgusting smell of pure urine. And he knew the boy had wet himself silly. He had wet himself out of fear. But then he heard the sound of a light turning on and the sound of parents calling for they're offspring. He had to leave. But one last thing. He growled lowly in chads face. "Mark my words chad", he whispered ghostly to him. Before disappearing like magic.

He was going to be haunted for the rest of his life. Which means he won't be bullying anyone any time soon.

Wanda, Natasha, pietro and Peter went to each of the girls house. Pietro holding onto Natasha since Wanda and Peter could fly there. They went to Ashelys house first. The three of them smirked. While peter was a bit nervous. He hadn't done this before. And he was scared that they would get caught.

They climbed through Ashelys window. Quietly. They saw the girl sleeping away on her bed. Wanda and Natasha glared. While pietro looked around for a pair of scissors. Don't ask why. He finally found some. Natasha pulled out a bottle of orange hair dye. She smirked. The girls let pietro give Ashely a 'nice' haircut. They watched as her hair turned from beautiful to disastrous. Finally all four of them smirked. Peter was no longer scared of getting caught. He watched as the girls applied the hair dye. He found a sharpie on the girls desk and walked over. He made a mustache below the girls nose. He made all sorts of things. He made freckles and put bully in big letters on her forehead. Pietro gave letter a thumbs up.

They waited about a hour for the hair dye to stay in the girls hair. She looked horrible. Which they wanted. Now for the best part. Peter and Wanda grabbed a pair of scissors and started to cut at Ashley's clothes that she had in her closet. It felt good. Really good. This girl hurt they're soulmate. So pay back was a bitch. Natasha and pietro looked at each other and smirked. They won't tell chloe what happened today. But they would feel better knowing this happened. No one hurt they're soulmate. No one. She and her friend had hurt they're soulmate and they're baby. So this was pay back. And sometimes pay back was a bitch.

After everything was done. Wanda stood by her head. Letting the girls worst nightmares haunt her dreams. They heard her moan in her sleep. They hurried out of the room and out the window. They saw Ashely wake up with a start. She sat up and turned on her light. She rubbed her face. The sharpie dried thankfully. She got up and walked over to her bathroom. It took her a second to process what had happened to her face. And the scream all four of them wanted was loud. Most don't really look good with orange hair and sharpie all over they're face, oh and the new haircut that pietro gave her. The four of them smirked. They watched as Ashely ran out of her bathroom with wide eyes. She opened her closet. Only to see what had happened to her Precious clothes. She screamed again.

And before they knew it, her parents had walked into the room. They didn't believe what they saw. But they blamed they're daughter. No one else was in the room. So who else could have done it? So they put the blame on they're daughter.

The four of them snickered. Before leaving to go to Alice's house for a repeat. But this time, the hair dye was green. They weren't going to be popular for long. And they won't be showing they're face at school, and they won't be bullying anyone anytime soon. They'll be the ones to be bullied. It was not a good day to be a bully. Not at all. They felt that they avenged they're soulmate. It felt good. It was never good to be a bully. Not at all. Bullies always get pay back. It always comes back at them. So they won't be bullying anyone anytime soon.