No matter what

Chloe's POV

The minute we got back, I woke up and I went back to my room and just sat on my bed. I know I should feel better back this, but I couldn't help but think, would I be able to control myself? I didn't want to risk it and hurt one of them. I ran a hand through my hair. I didn't know what to do. I mean I was happy to know cousin Derek was here. But he had so much time to control it. But what does he mean to find a anchor? I had no idea what that meant. How was I supposed to know what a anchor is?

It was all so confusing. I didn't want to hurt them. But with this new found strength means I had to be gentle and careful. Man this sucks. I felt my eyes tear up. I gently pulled at my hair. This sucks. I didn't ask to be like this. I didn't ask to be a werewolf. Why? Why me? Why did this have to happen to me?! I cried in between my legs. I didn't know what to do. I didn't even hear the door open. But I did feel arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw all my mates. I sniffled. "Please, I don't want to hurt you", I whispered. They all smiled at me. "You'll never be able to hurt us baby girl, as much as I don't know about werewolves, I do know that werewolves have anchors, just like the way Derek is with stiles, your exactly the same way, we should have seen the signs before, the whole biting thing and in charge thing, those were some obvious signs baby girl, but that doesn't change our love for you, it just makes us love you more, your the best thing that's ever happened to us", tony said kissing the top of my head. I smiled through my tears. "He's right my love, nothings going to ever change our love for you, just because your a werewolf doesn't mean our love changes, it only grows, and the bright side is that we don't have to be so gentle with you anymore", Thor said. I laughed. I loved how they can make me smiled whenever I'm in the dumps. "No matter what happens, we will always love you my queen, no matter what, the minute we found you we were yours, and were not going to be chased away so easily, we're in it together forever, don't ever forever that, well take on the world together", Loki said kissing my forehead.

I felt so loved by these beautiful people. I could feel they're love. I loved them so much. I was so lucky to have them. I smiled. "Nothings ever going to change our love for you baby, we'll fight for your love until the very end, I promise you that", Peter said smiling lovingly.

"I know we only met a few months ago, but I've loved you since the beginning, the minute I saw you, I knew you were mine, I love you so much and nothings ever going to change that Chloe, no matter what, we're in this together forever, they can try to beat us down, but they can't take away the love we have for you, nothing can ever change that", Stephen said. I sniffled. I smiled lovingly. "I love you guys so much, you have no idea", I said. They all smiled, I loved them so much. Nothing can ever change my love for them. Nothing.

I can hear one of them singing as I fell asleep. It was beautiful.

'Just say the word, we'll take on the world
Just say you're hurt, we'll face the worst
Oh
I can see, see the pain in your eyes
Oh, believe, believe me and I have tried
No I won't, I won't pretend to know what you've been through
You should've known, I wish it was me, not you
And just say the word, we'll take on the world
And just say you're hurt, we'll face the worst
Nobody knows you, the way that I know you
Look in my eyes, I will never desert you
And just say the word, we'll take on the world
And it's the fight, and the fight of our lives
You and I, we were made to thrive
And I am your future, I am your past
Never forget that we were built to last
Step out of the shadows and into my life
Silence the voices that haunt you inside
And just say the word, we'll take on the world
And just say you're hurt, we'll face the worst
Nobody knows you, the way that I know you
Look in my eyes, I will never desert you
And just say the word, we'll take on the world, we'll take on the world
And nobody knows you, the way that I know you
We'll fight, we'll crawl into the night
Our world, we'll go, with you by my side
The calm, the storm, we'll face it all
And just say the word, we'll take on the world
And nobody knows you, the way that I know you
Look in my eyes, I will never desert you
And just say the word, (just say the word) we'll take on the world, we'll take on the world'

It was beautiful. I smiled as I listened and slowly fell asleep. I loved my mates and I would do anything for them. I would lay down my life for them. I would give up everything for them. I love them with all that I am, and nothings ever going to change that. We can take on the world together. If we do it together we can take on anything that tries to take us on. Our love is to strong. Our love is forever. And nothing is ever going to change that.