Vaction

Chloe's POV a few months later

It's been a few months since I've met Stephen and he's so nice, cocky but nice. Tony and him but heads. But they're okay. But it's been so boring, just staying in the tower was not the most ideal plan on spending summer vacation. So I put something together. We're going on vacation. I've talked to Wong, who loves me, I mean who wouldn't. But I told him I was taking Stephen with us on a vacation since he needs it. I've had people do work for tony so he wouldn't have to worry. Pepper said she didn't want to go so she was going to take care of things.

And of course I'm taking Luna with us. Everyone's going. Even peter.

I've talked to Neds, Hannahs and Mjs parents. I told them not to tell them where we're going.

I got a sitter for Ellie and Becca.

And I'm also bringing in Elsa and nick. They both need a vacation.

It's nice being engaged to a billionaire, but it's not his money I'm using. I get paid to be a agent. I get the big bucks. And guess where I'm taking us?

Hawaii! Eeeeee!

But no one knows about anything but me. So I packed everything for everyone. I mean everyone. Except for Ned, MJ and Hannah, they're parents did that for them. I packed for Stephen as well. I got everything. Even the plane. The hard part was getting them into the plane.

But I came up with a plan. I would tell the others it's a mission to go on. I just don't know what I'm going to tell Ned, MJ and Hannah. Maybe I can blind fold them. But it's going to be a little hard to convince Elsa and nick. But I'll think of something. I didn't have to convince happy. Well hell go wherever I go, so. Yeah.

Later on, a few days later

I came up with a plan. I would put them to sleep and then use my powers of telekinesis, it's a new power and probably the last. So I woke up at ass crack of dawn and went with my plan. It was a bit hard to get them all in the plane. But I did it. I put blankets on all of them. I smiled and clapped my hands quietly. I did it. I sat down next to Luna who was resting on top of Bruce's chest. I smiled and ran my fingers through her black hair. She looks so much like her father. I bent over and kissed her forehead. My baby girl.

I sat there, but then go bored and went on my phone. I took a few photos of they're funny sleeping faces. I giggled softly. I made sure to keep them asleep once the plane started. Ow! I hate this! I need to pop my ear drums bro. I sat back down and preceded to try and pop my ears. I did a few weird things while I was the only one awake. But it was okay I guess. They're getting they're much needed sleep they probably haven't gotten in a long time. So I'll have to wait until someone wakes up.

A few hours later

I looked up from my phone when I heard a groan. A girlish one. I looked over to the four teenagers. It was Hannah. She groaned again and then opened her eyes. She squinted for a second before raising her head and looking around. She looked a bit freaked out. "Hey, it's okay Hannah, it's me, it's Chloe", I said softly. She looked over to me and saw it was me. She looked confused. "What? What are we doing here? Where are we? Where are we going?", she asked question after question.

"Well since it's summer break and since you guys worked really hard this year I thought I'd do something for all you guys, and I asked your parents permission first, were on a air plane, and we're going on vacation, you'll see where we're going when we get there, oh and just so you know, everything we do there is on me, no take backs", I said with a smile. She looked shocked. "You, you did all this for us?", she asked me. I raised an eyebrow. "Of course I did, you guys are my friends and I know you guys deserve a vacation, so I brought everyone with us, so ta da", I said doing jazz hands. She smiled and then squealed and hugged me. Making me squeal in surprise and fall back. I laughed. "Thank you so much chloe! Your the best", she said happily. I happily patted her on the back. "It's no problem, just wanted to do something nice for everyone", I said smiling. She pulled back. I saw a smile on her face. "Your always so nice", she said. I giggled. I waved her off. "Nah", I said giggling. She giggled.

Then we heard a lot of groans. Oh here we go.

I sat back and watched as they all started to wake up. I saw Bruce feel what was on his chest and he heard a giggle come from Luna. I giggled myself. He sat up and held her in his arms. He looked confused, it was so cute. They all looked confused. Until they saw me. I giggled and waved. "Surprise", I said smiling at them all.

"Agent firestorm, where are you taking us?", nick said getting up.

I smiled and got up. "Well I can't really tell you, but it's a surprise, since you guys been working your butts off I was considering going on a little vacation for a week, and don't you worry, I worked out all the kinks for everything, so you just relax and spend time with each other, we all need a vacation for the all the hard work we do, and everything is on me, and you can't say no, cause I already put my card number in and closed it for any cancellations, so just relax and have fun, and if anyone even thinks about talking about work, so help me god I will beat someone up", I said putting my hands on my hips.

Tony got up with a big smile on his face, he walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me. "It's a great idea of a vacation baby girl, just us spending time together, but why don't you tell us where we're going?", he said pouting. I giggled and pecked his lips. "Sorry tones but no, it's a surprise and it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, I already packed everything for you guys, you'll see when we get there, you'll like it, I know it", I said cupping his cheek and patting it softly. I walked off towards the cabinets. They were made out of glass and you can bring the shelf out. I slid it out. "I think this will help distract you from wanting to know where we're going", I said. It was a bunch of candy, chips and other foods. I saw ned get up in a hurry. "I like this place already", he said happily. He ran over to the shelf's. I pulled peter off to the side. "Have as much as you want baby, there's plenty to go around, I know you pack a appetite", I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and kissed me. It lasted a minute before we pulled back. "Thanks baby, your the best", he said. I giggled. "I know". I said giggling. He chuckled and walked over to the shelf.

I giggled and walked over to my baby girl. She smiled and clapped her hands together. "Mommy!", she said happily. I kissed her forehead. "Hi my baby girl, look what mommy got you", I said as I pulled out one of those sucker things for baby's. I made it out of a little bit of sugar and watermelon. She loves these things. She clapped her hands and grabbed the sucker thing from my hands. It immediately went to her mouth. I giggled and kissed her head again. I walked off towards my mates. They all sat there looking at me. I sighed. "I know, but if I told you we were going on vacation, you guys would have made some stupid excuse and not go, since you guys are freaking workaholics. I just wanted to spend some time with my family, I wanted us to have a family vacation with Luna for the first time", I said sighing. I looked at the ground in shame.

"Chloe, we aren't mad, we're actually surprised you got us all on here and got everything in order, we want to spend time away from home with you too, your right we work to hard and we deserve to relax and spend time with Luna and the others", Stephen said. I looked up and saw everyone smiling. I smiled big, yay! I walked over to him and sat in his lap. I saw that he had a lollipop in his mouth. I smirked and took it out of his mouth and put it in mine. "Mmm, strawberry", I said twirling my tongue around it sexily. While looking at him the whole time. He seem shocked. I felt something hard under me. I smirked again knowing what it was. Once done I put the lollipop back in his opened mouth. I patted his cheek. "Thanks for sharing with me Steph", I said kissing his cheek. I got up and walked over to the other teenagers.

I looked behind me and saw that Stephen had a pillow covering his lap. The others were laughing and smirking. I smirked. Oh yeah he's mine. I'll break him in. I turned back around and walked over to the others.

Let the fun began.