Loving you

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

Chloe's POV
A week later

Being pregnant was okay, but the cravings sucked. Sometimes I had food cravings and not so food like cravings. You know what I mean? It's like ugh, I'm horny all the damn time. The wedding was a month away, but I couldn't wait, I was horny and I needed some loving. So tonight was the night. When everyone was going to sleep, I was going to slip into one of they're rooms.

2:30 am

I slipped out of my room. I tipped towed into the hallway. I went down the hallway. I chose the first door on the right. It so happened to be buckys room. Mmm. Yum. I slipped off my slippers and tip towed into buckys bed. I bit my lip. Like damn man. I was one lucky bitch. Shirtless and all. Chest hair, eight pack, and everything. I was lucky to be loved by this man. I slowly climbed on top of him. I made sure not to wake him up yet. I started to kiss his face. And then started to go down to his neck. Softly kissing and sucking on his neck. I licked my way down to his chest. My fingers playing with his chest hair. Then I went to his arms. I pressed little kisses to his flesh arm. I pressed a loving kiss to his wrist. Feeling his pulse. Then I went to his other arm. Which was the metal arm. I pressed my lips to the metal. I soon felt him move. I looked up and saw him open his eyes. He looked confused for a second before seeing me. He groaned. "What are you doing up doll?", he asked me. I smirked and rolled my hips into his. Making him moan. "Does that tell you anything?", I said smirking at him. He put his flesh hand on my hip. "We can't darlin, I don't want to hurt you or the baby", he said. I grabbed his flesh hand in mine. I pressed kisses to his knuckles. Before putting his pointer finger in my mouth. I looked at him while I did it.

He groaned. I could feel his cock harden under me. I smirked. I pulled his finger out of my mouth. "I know you won't hurt me buck, and I know I haven't been spending much time with you and I'm sorry", I said. I bent down and placed my lips to his. He immediately kissed me back. His flesh hand on my back. Bringing me closer to him. I put my hand in his metal one. Twining our hands together. I opened my mouth and poked my tongue at his lips. He didn't open for me. So I did the best thing I thought of. I bit his lip. Making him moan in my mouth. I smirked and thrust my tongue into his mouth. Tasting him, exploring what was mine. All mine. His tongue fought with mine. I moaned when he won. His tongue explored my mouth. I rolled my hips with his. It feels so good. I pulled back and started to kiss him all over his face. He chuckled. Before placing my lips back on his. I pulled back, I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and took it off. The only thing I had was my bra. I reached behind me and Unclipped it. Letting my bra fall. My breasts pooled out. "Mmm, those are beautiful doll", he said reaching up and grasping one in his hand. I moaned loudly from how sensitive they were.