Where am I?

Chloe's POV

I woke to having a bright light in my eyes. Ugh! Turn it off! Five more minutes. But it was still so bright. I groaned and opened my eyes. But once my vision cleared. I noticed I wasn't in my bed. I was somewhere beautiful. It was amazing. It looked so beautiful. There was so many colors. I looked around in wonder. Wow. Where am I? "Where am I?", I asked myself.

"Your in heaven", I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw a man. He was wearing white robes. Whoa! "Are you Jesus?", I asked him. He chuckled. "No my child, I am simply just a angel", he said. He walked over to me. He held onto my hands. "D-Did I die?", I stuttered. His smile turned in a sad one. "I'm afraid so child, I'm sorry", he said patting my hand. I looked down. Tears welling up in my eyes. I left everyone I've ever loved. My daughter. I left her.

"There is something I want to show you", he told me. He grabbed my hand in his and we walked over to somewhere. Till we stopped and I saw that we were near a cloud. He touched the cloud and it moved around until it was like a camera like thing. I was able to see earth. I was able to see them. My soulmates. My family, my parents. Luna. They were at my funeral. I could feel the tears welling up again. I reached my hand out and touched it. I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. My family. I wanted to go back. But I knew I couldn't. I was dead. I could feel more tears rolling down my cheeks. "Come with me child, there are people that you might want to meet", he said taking my hand again. We walked over to some people. There was a lot of people.

I hid behind the unnamed angel. In shyness. "Guys I want you to meet Chloe, she had just arrived, I think you guys know who she is", the angel said. I peeked my head behind the angels shoulder. There was seven women, and four men. Who are they? I moved out from behind the angel. The first woman came over to me. She had a big smile on her face.

"It is so nice to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you, Stevie talked so much about you even though he didn't know who you were", she said gushing over me. She pinched my cheeks. Making me blush. "Your Steve's mother?", I asked her. She giggled. "How rude of me, my name is Sarah Rogers, it's so nice to meet you honey", she said hugging me close. I froze for a second before hugging her back.

She pulled back and smiled at me.

Then another woman came over to me.

"Hello dearie, my name is Magda, I'm Wanda's and pietros mother, and this is my other daughter Nina, they're sister, they're father is still alive, they don't know were they're real parents, we had to protect them because of they're fathers past, you can see where that got us", she said. She hugged me tightly. She pulled back and I got a closer look at Nina. She looked around the age of ten. I bent to her height. "Hi there, I'm Chloe, I'm or I was your brother and sisters soulmate", I said softly. She looked at me. "I can see why they loved you, your so pretty", she said hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back. It almost felt like I was hugging my Luna. We both pulled back. I smiled softly at her.

Then there was another woman. She smiled softly at me. "Hi there sweetie, my name is winnifred Barnes, and this is my husband George, were James parents, but you know him better as Bucky", she said smiling at me. I smiled. She came over and hugged me tightly. I hugged back. I was basically meeting my in-laws. Crazy. She pulled back. "It's nice to finally meet you, when James was a little boy, all he did was want to meet you", she said smiling softly. I smiled back. I looked at George, buckys father. He held out a hand and we shook hands. "My boy knew you would be beautiful and he was right, it's real nice to meet you", he said.

I smiled back. "It's really nice to meet you guys", I said smiling brightly.

Then another man and woman came over to me. I didn't have to be told who they were. They were Tony's parents. The woman came over to me and hugged me tightly. "So your the one that stole my Anthony's heart", she gushed. She pulled back. "My name is Maria stark, it's so nice to finally meet you honey, don't worry about him, he's a natural grump", she said. I giggled. I turned to Howard. He held out a hand for me to shake. I shook it. "It's nice to meet you Chloe, it's nice to see my son started a family", he said. Yep total grump.

Wow. They were all so nice.

Then another woman and man came over.

The woman basically tackled me in a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you! You made my Peter so happy! I haven't seen my baby so happy in so long", she said. Must be peters mother. "I'm Mary Parker, Peters mother, and this is my husband Richard", she said pointing to the man beside her. I smiled at the both of them. They were so much like Peter. I was surprised when Richard pulled me into a hug. "It's so nice to meet you honey, you made our son so happy and we couldn't be happier to know that", he said. He pulled back and smiled at me. I smiled brightly. "It's so nice to meet you guys", I said to them.

Then another man and woman came over. The woman came over to me. She smiled brightly at me. "It's so nice to meet the woman that stole my sons heart, my name is Edith Barton, Clint's mother and this is my husband Harold, it's so very nice to meet you darling", she said hugging me. I hugged her back. She smelled nice. If that was even possible. She pulled back and smiled brightly at me. I turned to Harold. Clint's father. I smiled at him. He smiled back at me and shook my hand. "It's so nice to meet you, I can see why my son loved you", he said. I blushed.

They were all so nice. Even when they knew what happened between us. They knew right?

Then finally the last woman.

She smiled warmly at me. "Hi, my name is Rebecca banner, Bruce's mother, it's so nice to meet you Chloe, my son always talked about you, even when he didn't know who you were, I knew he loved you", she said. She hugged me. I hugged her back.

After awhile she pulled back and smiled. I smiled back. I then looked at the floor in shame. "Why are you guys so nice to me? I mean you should all know how we ended up, I mean I wanted to fix things, but you know how that ended up, I wanted to fight for them, to fix things between us, but I wasn't strong enough", I said looking at the cloud floor. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Sarah. Steve's mother. "Yes we saw what happened between you guys and it was not your fault, I knew what happened hurt you, and we could understand why you did it, but we also saw how you tried so hard to get to them in your last moments, you fought so hard to get to them, we could see the love you have for them, you loved them so much didn't you", she said. I sighed and nodded. "I loved them so much, with all my heart, but I can't go back can I", I said with tears welling up in my eyes. They all looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry dear, you can't, it was your time", she said. I sighed sadly and let the tears roll down my cheeks.

I was hugged again by Sarah. I just let myself be hugged. I needed it. I let myself relax. I sighed and slowly fell asleep.

I fell asleep. Dreaming of how it could have been.