Fucking tease

Chloe's POV

I had just gotten out of the shower. It felt nice and steamy in the bathroom. I had gotten the cookie dough and egg out of my hair. I ran a towel through my hair. I was wearing my robe around me. I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. I went to walk to my closet. I opened the doors. But all of a sudden Steve burst out of my closet. Scaring the shit out me. I yelped in fear for a second. I slapped his bicep. "You scared the shit out of me Stevie, don't do that", I said playfully angry. But I stopped being playful when I saw the look on his face. "Stevie?", I asked confused.

But he soon cornered me against the wall. His body against mine. "Your such a fucking tease, you know that doll?", he said. I was surprised, he actually said fuck. It actually turned me on. I saw his nose flair. I knew he could smell me. And suddenly he grabbed my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped them around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His eyes black with lust. I licked my lips. Damn. Hot damn. I was one lucky bitch.

"Your such a tease, teasing me in front of the girls, leaving me with a hard cock", he growled at me. Holy shit. That was hot. He nuzzled against my neck and nipped at my neck. I gasped in shock and in pleasure. I dug my nails into his hair. His eyes then looked into mine. Then he slammed his lips on top of me. I kissed back. I ran my nails through his hair. Gently tugging on it. He growled lowly into my mouth. I tightened my legs around his waist. I bit into his lip. Gently biting on his lip. He moaned in my mouth. His tongue poked at my closed lips. I smirked. But he had the upper hand. He bit into my lip and made me moan. He took his chance and thrust his tongue into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue. He moaned. Before fighting me for dominance. His tongue explored my mouth. His tongue ran over the top of my mouth. Making me moan and roll my eyes behind my head.

He pulled back and a string of spit came with him. He licked it away. Mmm. Hot. His eyes got dark with lust. If that were even possible. He started to kiss my cheeks to my forehead, to my eye lids, to my nose, before pecking my lips. He pulled back and kissed my chin. I felt so loved. "You taste so sweet doll", he said against my neck. Then he went down to my neck. He kissed my neck, then thrust his teeth into my neck. Making me moan at the pleasure and pain.

Then we went Lower to my breasts. Which had gotten bigger in my pregnancy. He slid the robe off my body. He then looked back at me. "I'm going to go all the way doll, tell me If you want me to stop, cause If you don't I won't stop until I'm making you scream my name", he growled lowly at me.

I got close to his ear. "Make me scream baby", I whispered to him.

He growled loudly this time. He attacked my breasts with his lips. Nipping and sucking. Making me scream in pleasure. Oh god this feels good! I clawed at his back. Tearing through his tight blue shirt. I ripped the entire thing off. I dug my nails deep into his back and scratched down. I moaned loudly when he suckled hard on my breast. It felt so good, because they were so sensitive.

Then it all stopped. I looked down and saw him admiring his work. Well damn. There was dark love bites on my breasts. Hot. He looked up and I didn't see his baby blue eyes. I saw dark eyes filled with love, passion, and a whole lot of lust. I whimpered in need. He growled at me before picking me up and gently throwing me on the bed. I giggled when I bounced up and down. But then he thrust himself at me. Careful not to hurt me or Luna. His lips slammed onto mine and I moaned in pleasure as I felt my soulmates lips on mine.