Proposal

'You crazy ass'

Third person POV a month later

Tony paced back and forth. He was so nervous. What if she said no? What would he do if she said no? But what if she said yes? 'Damn it!' He thought. He wanted to propose to her. So much. Because he loved her so much for her to be mrs. Stark. But what if she didn't want to get married? Then what?

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He could do this. He could do this. He loved her and he could only hope she said yes. He just has to think happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. That's it. But before he could do anything the door opened. Wanda stood in the doorway. "Don't be so nervous, she'll say yes", she said smiling at him. He glared at her. "What did I say about reading my mind?", he said. She shrugged. "I couldn't help it, you were thinking too loudly", she said. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "What if she says no?", he asked her. She walked over to him. "She loves you tony, shell say yes, if she doesn't she'll still love you, she's Chloe and you know she loves all of us, if she didn't she wouldn't have went through all this shit with us, so grow a pair and go ask our soulmate to marry her, or I will", she said winking at him at the last part. "Oh wait, here", she said as she dug her hand into her pocket. She grabbed the box that was in the her pocket. She placed it in his hand. "Go ask her, you love her and she loves you", she said. He sighed and nodded. "Thanks wanda", he said. She smiled and patted his shoulder. "Your welcome, now go", she said. He smiled and put the box in his pocket.

He walked out of the room and into the living room. Where everyone was. He saw Chloe and he could feel a sweat growing on his forehead. It was her birthday today. They've just opened presents. He said he was getting hers. Now he was going to man up and ask her.

"Chloe can I talk to you for a second?", he asked her. She was talking to Natasha. But she looked up when she heard him talk. She gave him the smile he loved. "Of course tones", she said. She got up with the help of Natasha and pietro. He walked outside. Where the edge of the tower was. He heard her footsteps. "Whatcha want to talk about tones?", she asked him. "Close your eyes", he told her. He saw her lift a eyebrow at him. But complied. "Okay", she said a little confused. She closed her eyes.

She was a bit afraid. Was he going to tell her something bad? Did he not want her anymore?

Tony sighed and took the box out of his pocket. He held it tightly in his hands. He sighed once more before getting on one knee. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest. It scared the shit out of him. "Baby girl, open your eyes", he whispered. He saw her eyes open and heard her gasp. He could see her eyes watering. "Tones", she whispered. He held the box in his hand. He took out the voice hologram. He was going to tell it from his own mouth. He had to. He sighed again. "Baby girl, I know the first time I wanted to do this, it didn't go so well and I almost lost you, I wanted to do it at Christmas this year, but I couldn't wait,

I love you so much baby girl, you have no idea, you are the reason I wake up in the morning, your the past thought I have when I go to sleep and the first thought I have when I wake up, the first time I saw you, I thought you were an angel, and you still are, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, I may not be perfect, but I am a man in love with the most person woman he's ever laid eyes on, you are beautiful and perfect to me baby girl, if I could write a book on how much I love you, I would, because I love you so damn much, my heart belongs to you and it only beats because of you, I will love you until the day I die and after, I want to have so many happy memories with you and have children with you, I want to grow old with you, I love you so much baby girl,

Chloe Sue Annesley will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?", he said nervously. He opened the box holding the beautiful ring. He saw her put her hand to her lips as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. She wiped them away. "Oh tones, that was beautiful, and I will marry you", she said happily as she cried happy tears. She held her hand out so he could put the ring on her finger. Before springing up and kissing her passionately. He felt her throw her arms around his neck. He was the happiest man alive. And he couldn't wait till she was mrs. Stark. He pulled away with tears rolling down his cheeks. "I love you so much baby girl", he whispered to her. She laughed as she wiped away the tears from his face. "I love you tones, I always will", she said happily. He went to kiss her again. But then he felt his foot going over the edge. Oh shit! His eyes widened. He tried to catch his balance but he wasn't prepared for the fall. He fell back, falling a little. He was in mid scream before he felt someone grab his pant leg. He looked up and saw Chloe holding his pant leg. He felt her drag him back up. How the hell did she do that?

He then felt her pull him back up. He then fell on his ass. His breath uneven. But before he could catch his breath, her lips slammed onto his, he kissed her just as passionate. They soon pulled back. He had a chance to catch his breath. He saw her smirk at him. "You literally fell for me huh you crazy ass", she said smirking. He chuckled remembering he had said almost the same thing to her.

"That's why I love you, your so you and I love that about you", he said as he kissed her forehead

"That's why I love you, your so you and I love that about you", he said as he kissed her forehead. She giggled.

"I love you mr. stark", she whispered to him. He smiled against her forehead. "I love you too future mrs. Stark", he said. She pulled away. She threw her arms around his neck. Her fingers running through his hair. "Once you marry me tony, that's it, you can't go back, you can't take it back", she said. He laid his forehead on hers. He kissed her nose. "Who said I ever would, you mine for good baby girl, I love you", he whispered before placing a lovingly peck to her lips before laying his forehead back on hers. He could see the love she had for him in her eyes and he loved it, just like he loved her. He loved her so much. And he was so happy he had done it. He couldn't wait for her to share his last name. They both could hear clapping behind them. But they only looked at each other.

Tony thought he was the lucky one. He was one lucky guy to have a soulmate like her. And he couldn't wait to spend forever with her.