Prologue

The breeze rustles the curtains on the open french doors. It's another hot summer night here in California. The storm front is working its way through. It has brought some gusty winds tonight. The air flowing through mingles with the overhead fan causing her hair to flutter. I wonder how often she sleeps with the balcony doors open in the summertime. As I watch she turns from her side onto her stomach. I press myself into the shadow of the wall. With a flick of her head, her hair fans over her shoulder as she turns her face away from me. Cautiously, I released the breath I had no idea I'd been holding. As her body stills, it is no time until she is back in a state of perfect rhythmic breathing.

Does she always sleep nude? This runs through my mind as my eyes glide over her body. She is only covered by a sheet and it is bunched down at her waist. Her golden hair spills across her back. I've waited so long to touch her.........I need her.........I crave her...

For weeks I've thought of nothing but her and how much I want her. I was beginning to lose patience and then she opened the door for me. She laid it all out on the table, exactly what she wanted. There was no pretense and she wasn't coy. She asked for this and this is exactly what she is going to get. Silently I eased down next to her on the bed. The breeze carries her scent across my face and I inhale deeply. I stifle a moan that threatens to expose me. Before she could sense my presence, I covered her body gently with mine. I take care not to crush her as I cover her mouth with my hand. Her whole body stiffens. I discerned her confusion, and am aware of her fear. Excitement and lust cascade throughout my body.

"DO. NOT. MOVE." Her body, once wiggling, completely stills at my chilling whisper. "DO. NOT. MAKE. A. SOUND." I pause, simply for dramatic effect. "NOD, IF YOU UNDERSTAND." I think she may be holding her breath. This makes me laugh to myself. She can't hold it forever; she'll breathe eventually. Her head slowly and carefully nods up and down once then twice. She keeps her eyes on the headboard in front of her.

"GOOD GIRL." Very slowly I release my grip from across her mouth. She draws in a deep breath but doesn't attempt to scream. She keeps her eyes forward, not attempting to look left or right. She is divine. From my pocket I pull a black satin scarf that I toss over her head and begin to tie over her eyes. Her sharp intake of breath reveals her surprise. Sliding my body down hers, I stand up at the foot of the bed and look down at the goddess before me. Her body is flushed a gorgeous red from her obvious arousal. Her breath comes in short, panting bursts. Her body wants to writhe but she fights it. She is unsure where I am and that equally tantalizes and terrifies her. On her, the mixture of emotion is beguiling. I am amazed as I gaze at this gorgeous creature before me.

"TURN OVER." I startled her because I am so close to her ear. When I speak my lips brush against her. She inhales sharply but I also hear a very faint underlying whimper. Oh yes, she is starting to understand her precarious situation. As she rolls onto her back she takes care to keep the sheet pulled up over her breasts. I chuckled softly as she placed her arms on top of the sheet at her side; a simple act to maintain her dignity. Climbing over top of her I straddle her hips. Her breathing increases both in speed and intensity. I slide her arms outward from her body to touch her waist. Achingly slow I run my hands up the sides of her body before I continue the trail up the insides of her arms. Leaning into her I slide her arms ever so slowly up and over her head as I go.

"OPEN YOUR HANDS." My lips are hovering so close to hers. My voice is raspy and commanding. Her breath hitches as she hesitates. "OPEN. NOW." My grip tightens on her wrists as my voice deepens. She obeys instantly. With a smile I drag something through her hands, resting it in her palms. I want to see if she will recognize it. Again she is hesitant but after a moment her fingers start to explore. I smile to myself when her mouth opens and her eyebrows rise. A look of anticipation soon follows. A fire ignited in me that burns away all amusement. Nothing but lust and desire is left in its wake. Binding her wrists firmly, I tie her to the headboard as my own breathing becomes labored. Once she's attached, I remove myself from the bed and turn to drink in the sight before me. I have never been this sexually aroused in my life. I want to do things to this woman. I have never thought of doing this with anyone else. She has awakened something inside of me that I never knew existed.

Standing at the foot of the bed I take the bottom of her bed sheet in my hands. I begin to slide it down her body at an agonizingly slow pace. Her face contorts as she pants and moans while arching her back. Holy shit, is she actually getting off on this? That is beyond hot! As the sheet pops over her hard nipples to completely expose her breasts to the air she moans even louder "Oh my God..." My cock is throbbing and I'm way beyond ready to plunge inside her. As much as I want to yank this sheet away and take her fast and hard, that isn't what she wants. This is about her pleasure, her need, and her desire. Finally the sheet reaches the end of her body and I am so ready to move to the next phase.

I approach her from the side and softly lick then bite her bottom lip. With a low mewing sound she desperately pulls against the restraints as she seeks my lips to kiss. But I back away and leave her unfulfilled and still seeking my touch. After making her wait and writhe a few minutes more I lean back close to her ear. My words are simple and clear and cause her to shutter. Her skin prickles as my lips graze hers with every word.

"NOW WE CAN PLAY"