Chapter 19

Present Day

I am truly speechless. David's eyes seemed to be locked on mine and it's beyond erotic. In complete silence he watches every move of our bodies. He absorbs every sound that escapes from our lips. As our stare down continues I feel my arousal growing with each passing second. My nipples begin to harden and ache to be touched. My sex becomes wetter as my inner muscles contract. That's when Ethans arms tighten around me. One arm is around my waist while the other is across my chest. His hand is gripping the ball of my shoulder. Ethan softly moans and kisses my neck. I lean into his lips but keep my gaze solely on David. He shuffles in his seat as he reaches to adjust what I can only assume is a hard cock.

I inhale sharply and throw my head back at the unexpected movement inside me. Ethan moves slightly, rocking his hips, reminding me he is still buried deep within me. "Being inside you feels even more incredible than I ever imagined." he whispers huskily. My body responds of its own accord causing my juices to drip down on him. I begin to move up and down along the shaft of his cock. Holding my hips he bites his bottom lip as a hiss escapes his mouth, "Damn baby..." His eyes are completely focused on the point where our bodies become one.

I tilt my head back toward his shoulder. His mouth is partially open and his eyes are glued to his cock, clearly enjoying the sight of impaling my pussy. I run my hand through his dark hair and roughly grab a handful. He winces and his eyes immediately fly up to mine. A wicked smile creeps over his lips as he thrusts in and out of me at a nice and slow even pace. "Oh God Ethan...." I moan, my voice low as I pant to catch a breath. "Fuucck... say my name

like that again" he pants in my ear. My mind is in a fog. The physical desire coupled with the pleasure is almost overwhelming and I can barely think. "Ethan..." I managed to finally exhale. My voice is even more sultry than before. A rumbling growl emanates from somewhere deep within him. He bends me over face down on the satin comforter. I can feel him getting harder inside of me. "Your cock feels so good" I tell him as I push back into his thrusts. "You like that baby? You like feeling me inside you?" I turn my head, flipping my hair over my shoulder. His eyes instantly lock with mine. My words come out raspy, almost breathless,"I love the way you feel inside me Ethan."

Immediately he has me by the throat. He pulls me up, my back against his chest and rams his cock inside me all the way to the hilt. I almost cry out in surprise but his lips cover mine, swallowing my screams of delight. He starts kissing me passionately as he fucks me harder and faster. With his arms wrapped around me tightly he continues to increase the pace, hitting my sweet spot with every deliciously vigorous thrust. I feel myself getting closer and closer to what I know is going to be an earth shattering orgasm. "Jesus Kit, your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock. It's so tight," he groans. He's panting in my ear and his hair is wet and plastered to his forehead from all the exertion. I turn my head in the other direction and my eyes find David. Ever so slowly I begin to smile as I watch him lick his lips. I see his arms tense slightly and his hands grip the arms of the chair. "Fuck me Ethan, Fuck me hard." I demand as I stare David in the eye. He looks like he's about to cum in his pants. That only turns me on more. Ethan pushes me face first down on the bed. He pins my arms by holding down my wrists as he slams

into me from behind. With David still watching, Ethan starts pounding my pussy hard and deep."Ethan. I'm gonna....I'm gonna....." I'm so far gone I'm not sure I can form a complete sentence at this point. "Cum for me pussycat, I want to feel that pussy pulsate around my cock."

His words were the equivalent of giant hands pushing me and over the cliff I went. I feel my body convulse yet again as my cunt tightens and my legs shake. I have the bedding gripped firmly in my fists and am biting down on a pillow to muffle my noises. I feel him inside me, the rhythm of his hips has become sporadic. His breath is shallow and unintelligible grunts fall from his lips. After a few more thrusts he groans and stills, his face red and body glistening with sweat. He came hard and collapsed onto my back. I'm still catching my breath when his lips move with the lightness of a feather across my skin. Lips that leave gentle kisses on my shoulders and neck in their wake. My eyes are closed and I lie motionless except for my heaving chest as I revel in the afterglow. When I finally open my eyes I see David watching me intently, smiling as though he were the one who just had an amazing climax. Perhaps he did, who am I to judge?