Chapter 26

Just his voice speaking those words makes my pussy drip with need. Slipping my hands through the leather cuffs, I grip the chains that suspend them. I am mesmerized by the desire dancing in his darkening eyes. The look of longing becomes clearer as Ethan circles around the swing with predatory-like ease. He leans over and gently but passionately claims my mouth with his. The moment our lips connect I inadvertently release a low moan. My obvious arousal rivals his own as his tongue battles mine and he deepens our kiss. When I finally break away I am left breathless and panting. Roughly he turns my head and attacks my neck, biting and licking just below my ear. An intense tingling sensation radiates throughout my body before settling into my core. I look up to see David sitting obediently with his back to us. His body is heaving as he breathes hard and fast. Fogged over from his breath, I could just barely see his eyes reflected in the hand-held mirror.

My attention is pulled suddenly when I feel as if the world has begun to tilt and I am falling. My eyes meet Ethan's as I realize my head is dropping lower while my legs are lifting higher into the air. He tilts me at an angle, adjusting the swing so that my head is level with his cock. He is rock hard and I want him. I want him badly. Opening my mouth I licked my tongue out, just barely skimming it across the tip of him. Ethan hisses slightly as he inhales sharply. Looking down at me, he takes the base in his hand and rubs the head over my hungry lips. "You want that baby?" He runs his tongue over his lips as his eyes focus on my mouth. I groan and

whimper, stretching my neck taunt but only able to reach so far. "You want my cock in your mouth pussycat?" He asks as his lips curl into a smile. "Yes, please Ethan....," my voice is breathless as I plead with him. "Mmmm, I think I like it when you beg a little baby," he groans as his eyes become hooded. Stepping forward he pulls the swing toward him, shoving his throbbing member into my waiting mouth. "Shit! Fuck baby...... your mouth feels so good wrapped around my dick." As I close my lips around him I hollow my cheeks and begin to suck just as he pushes the swing away and he slips from my lips. I groan in frustration at the loss of him and hear him chuckle slightly as he pulls my mouth back. Back and forth, again and again he swings my body as he thrusts his shaft in my waiting mouth. I stop complaining because I know he won't last long at this little game and as the swing goes faster I can't help but smile. It's only a few more strokes before he grabs the straps and abruptly brings me to a halt.

Stepping up to me he grabs me by the hair and the throat. He thrusts into my mouth fast and hard. He growls as he rams his cock into my mouth. Then he shoves all the way in and stops moving, holding himself in my throat until my body rejects him. Spit covers him and spills down my face as I catch my breath. Looking at me like I'm his last meal he walks around to stand between my legs. He takes my feet out of the stirrups and flips me over onto my stomach. Tilting my body back level he spreads my legs wide before securing my ankles once again with the straps. I feel the head of his cock run up and down my slick folds as he lines himself up with my aching center. Without warning and a deep groan he thrust his entire length into me to the hilt. "Oh my god Ethan!" I cried, digging my nails into the leather binding my wrists. I thought I heard a moan coming from the stairway. Ethan grips my ass, pushing me back and forth as he pounds into me fast and hard. "Holy Shit!" I yell when he smacks me hard across the ass. I didn't see it coming but it was fucking hot! "What's the matter baby? Don't you like it?" He leans into my ear, his voice soft and mocking. "Yes....yes I like it," I whisper breathlessly. "I know you do," he chuckles and delivers another equally hard blow. I moan as I'm impaled again and again by his rock hard cock. He continues his frenzied thrusts as he rubs the stinging spot on my ass.

Suddenly he grabs my hair and yanks my head back roughly causing my back to arch. I gasp and moan as I become more aroused by his display of dominance. "You want more baby?" His voice is deep and gruff in my ear. I feel him drag the tails of a flogger across my back. It leaves tingles in its wake and causes shivers to run along my spine. I don't recognize my own voice; it is so sultry and full of lust. Without an ounce of shame I begged him. "Yes, please. Oh please....... Give me more." He releases my hair and throws my head forward. I hear the strips of the flogger as they cut through the air milliseconds before they bite into my flesh. "Oh my god!" I howl as I throw my head back. At the same time Ethan slams his cock back inside me, knocking the breath from my lungs. "Fuck me...." Ethan moans as his hips move in a frenzy. I'm a stuttering mess of physical sensations. As I sense myself getting closer to release I hear my lips utter something my brain finds confusing. "Ethan...please, hit me again ....."