Chapter 3

Present Day                               

"NOW WE CAN PLAY"

His whisper on my lips causes chills to envelope my body. His warm breath on my face carries just a hint of sweetness and I long to taste him. I feel his lips brush softly against mine with each word he utters. Electrical sparks start to ignite deep within my core. Then very tenderly his tongue glides across my mouth. I whimper softly at the unexpected contact. I find myself straining toward them, those lips, as they deliberately back away. I'm left to languish, full of wanting as nervousness creeps into my mind.

Then I feel a sensation I don't recognize whisp across my skin. The touch is feather light. So light I am almost unaware of it, like being on the edge of a dream. It feels like velvet running across.... No, more like a paintbrush. Yes, a velvety brush that is painting lovingly over my body. It begins along the inside of my wrist and the feeling, while unusual, is oddly titillating. It slides down my arm so slowly until it lands in the crook of my elbow. After a few languid circles the bristles tickle up to and then over my shoulder. As if magically enchanted, the brush twirls in a dance along my collarbone. The speed it travels over my body is deliciously slow. Reaching my neck, the brush turns and travels down the valley between my breasts. My breath is coming faster now and I moan as the brush pauses to circle each of my breasts. The brush starts moving over my voluptuous mounds in an ever-changing rhythm allowing each bristle the opportunity to caress me. The strokes are both erratic and precise as if painting a complex canvas. I moan as he rotates the very tip of the brush around my nipples until they harden.

I feel his warm breath on my sensitive bud but he does not take it into his mouth. Arching my back I push my breasts upward hungrily. I'm overcome with desire as I deliver my body to the object that is bringing me this delectable pleasure. "Oh fuck..... I am so wet right now." I hear a low deep groan in response to my words. The brush continues its journey down my belly before circling my navel. "Oh god... Oh yes..." I begin to writhe as the brush pauses barely an inch above my clit. His hand cups my face as his thumb runs across my bottom lip. "SHHH.......EASY PUSSYCAT." His words make me shiver as my body slowly starts to still. The brush detours to the side and travels down the inside of my thigh. "Mmmm...yessss"

Down, down, down, it slowly glides until it reaches my toes. Suddenly it switches to the other foot and begins the long journey in reverse. Reaching my knee, my breath hitches as it once again approaches the juncture of my thighs. "Oh yes, this feels so good...." My breath is labored and my heart pounds. I've never felt such agony and ecstasy rolled into one. Once again I am denied as the detour is taken and my hip is given the sweet caress. "Oh please... just touch me..." The brush traces a mirrored path of its original descent. Heaven and Hell intertwine in every agonizing second it takes the brush to reach its destination. A warm breath against my ear intensifies the throbbing between my thighs. "AWE PUSSYCAT, THE GAMES NOT OVER YET..." His words surprise me. Pussy cat... damn, that's hot!

The brush completes its journey, finally coming to a rest along the inside of the opposite wrist. With a somewhat heavier presence, a new toy has been brought into our little game. Sliding across my body, it is both smooth and rough at the same time. There seem to be multiple

points of contact that are making it difficult to identify. I'm trying to figure out what it could be and I can smell.... is that leather? It is leather; the thin strips are lightly run across my face. I find myself briefly drowning in the feel and scent of the thick hide. I breathe in deeply, allowing the exotic aroma to intoxicate my mind as much as its touch has captivated my body.

**Smack**

"Oh FUCK!" I was caught off guard as a light strike connected with my hip. It left the most amazing stinging sensation on the surface. I liked it. The leather strips drag across my lower abdomen leaving an indescribable trail of tingles in their wake. The level of desire in my body continues to climb to even greater heights. My chest heaves with every pant-like breath I take. I don't need to see myself to know my entire body is flushed a deep crimson. I can feel the heat as it radiates from every inch of my skin. The heat can only partially be soothed by the cool night air that flows into the room from the balcony door.

**Smack**

"Ooooooh my God!" Another sublime strike and salacious tease from the leather tails is repeated across the tender skin of my other hip. The sting was followed by the sweet caress sending a bolt of lightning straight to my pussy. I am writhing, moaning, and pulling against my restraints. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter. My heart is pounding so hard the sound echoes in my ears. I want to touch him.... I need to talk to him. I feel so crazy with lust, as if I were wild, almost feral. I've never been this turned on in my life. "Please don't stop... more... I

need more.." I thought I heard him exclaim "fuck me" under his breath. To be honest I'm so wrapped up in my own ecstasy I've no idea so I can't say for sure. The tails of the flogger are moving back and forth across my breast. Yes, it's a flogger that he is using on me, a small hand-sized whip. The handle fits nicely in the palm of your hand. Attached to the handle is a bundle of dangling strips made of various materials such as vinyl or leather. In this case it's leather and I can still smell the scent of it in the air

I know this strike is coming and it will be incredible. I'm not ashamed to admit I want it, I crave it. Arching my back I thrust my breasts upward like some sort of insane offering to the gods. He teases my right nipple and though I'm drunk with desire I brace myself. I know the sting will be harsh against the soft delicate skin of my chest. I am not deterred, I still can't wait for the magnificent bite of pain. I'm ready, I beg for it. Lying blindfolded in total darkness I am exposed and totally at his mercy. I know it's coming. I'm becoming impatient. I hope it comes. "Please... don't stop.. My God don't stop."

**Smack**

"FUCK!!" I was so ready, so prepared. Anticipating the rush I knew was coming, I was focused and ready. But then I was taken by surprise. So much time and attention was lavished on my right breast. I wasn't expecting the blow delivered to my left inner thigh.He pulls the strips of leather gently across my wet folds, the sting of my thigh quickly forgotten. "Oh fuck.....you're going to make me cum..." my voice is barely a trembling whisper. He just gave me a tiny taste of the touch he has so deliciously been denying me. His deep throaty laugh does not discourage my pleas. "Oh please...oh my god..." Back and forth over the left breast glides the flogger. He just slightly grazes the soft sensitive flesh. I don't think I can tolerate much more. Each and every nerve ending in my body feels as if it's on fire. "I need you to touch me...." It comes out as a whimper. I'm begging now, completely brazen, blinded by my need for sexual release. There is obvious desperation in my voice. I want to cum so badly..... No, I NEED to cum.