Chapter 25

Can you say awkward? Then you just summed up the first five minutes of my ride home from work that night. The tension between David and I is palpable. The fact we aren't speaking does not go unnoticed. I'm just trying to think of what to say to Xavier if he asks what's up when I realize Ethan has other ideas. He leans forward between the front seats. Coming up with a random topic he engages the boys in a random conversation as a distraction. What he really wanted to do was run his hand up the inside of my thigh. As his fingers travel upward I let my mind empty and go with the sensations my body feels. Scooting down in my seat, I allow him access to my already wet and tingly pussy. He wastes no time, immediately caressing my clit with slow circles through the thin fabric of my panties. I bite down on my bottom lip when he slides the material to the side and slips two fingers inside me. I begin to move my hips back and forth, fucking myself slowly with his fingers. He turns his head slightly, watching me move up and down as I ride his hand. His eyes are half closed as he bites his lip. He looks down to watch his fingers dipping in and out of my sex. 'Damn baby' he mouths when his eyes meet mine before he quickly turns his face back to the front.

He picks back up the conversation as I pick up my tempo. As I get closer he curls his fingers slightly, hitting me in just the right spot. Instantly I moan but quickly cough to cover it up. Ethan tries to remove his hand but I grab his wrist. Holding tightly I begin to move against him again. Oh he's not going anywhere until I finish. My breath starts coming faster and I bite down hard on my lips to keep from crying out. I feel my muscles tighten around him and my legs close as they start to shake with the intensity of my orgasm. I can see his smile forming from his profile. When we turn into the neighborhood he sits back as he removes his hand from my lap. I sit up in the seat and straighten my clothes. Looking me in the eye, he smiles wickedly before slipping his wet fingers into his mouth. Fuck, I want him inside me right here, right now.

We pulled into the driveway and Xavi and David got out. Ethan and I are locked eye to eye, neither of us reaching for the door. The heat that passes between us is scorching and I'm halfway unaware the car has stopped. The moment David slams his door the trance is broken causing us both to jump. Reluctantly we get out on opposite sides of the car. David walks in behind Xavi and slams the door to the house behind him. I look toward Ethan and let out a heavy sigh full of frustration. "Aaauughhh, I swear it's like he's the fucking girl here." Ethan's smirk breaks out into full blown laughter as I tug at my hair and clasp my hands behind my neck. "I guess I gotta go talk to him." I grumble. "Looks that way." Ethan stops me on the porch when we reach the door. Pulling me in with one hand at my waist, the other slides down to cup my ass cheek. "Just don't take too long Pussycat." He breathes softly across my lips. We hear the door opening and jump apart just as David's angry face appears in the doorway. "Katya, may I speak with you please?" His tone is curt and his face expressionless. "Yeah, sure."I follow him as he leads me up the stairs toward his bedroom.

David holds the door before closing it softly behind me. I have a seat at the end of his bed, waiting for him to speak as he paces back and forth. I'm curious what he has to say.

"Ok, I admit I may have been a little harsh and for that I apologize. However, you can't go around leading guys on like that." I am immediately on my feet. "Woah, woah, hold up, there was no flirtation on my part at all. He was kind and quick enough to catch me and keep me from busting my face open on the damn floor. He talked to me once or twice when I walked by him and one of those times I served him a beer. It wasn't until you decided to go all caveman on my ass that something finally went down." I advance toward him as I'm speaking and point my finger at him accusingly. "Yeah and then you go and throw yourself in his lap and shove your tongue down his throat. What the hell was that? What would Ethan say if he knew huh? Or Xavi, what would he think if he saw you act like that Katya?" He hovers over me, once again using his size to try to intimidate me. "Actually Xavier saw the whole thing and thought it was funny. He was relieved to be honest. He was becoming concerned because I haven't dated anyone since I showed up here. So thank you for making my brother feel better. As for Ethan, it hurt his feelings and he and I are dealing with that." He gave me a smug smile when I got to the part about Ethan."I mean once I told him what happened and that it was all your fault he completely understood."