Chapter 23

As David walks through the doorway with the chain leash in his hand, my eyes follow the muscles up his legs. Each step flexes his calves and exposes the exquisite definition. This man's body is unbelievable. Okay, maybe I am still riding my orgasm high but he is beyond hot. While I'm pondering this the chain becomes taunt at my throat. Keeping his back to me he gives the leash a slight but firm tug and the collar pulls on my neck. My body is propelled forward and I emit a low groan when I am forced to move.

My wet hair hangs in long waves over one shoulder shielding half of my face. I feel a mix of excitement and apprehension tangle in my chest. Goosebumps cover every square inch of my flesh as I become hyper aware of the slightest touch. I close my eyes and take a breath. As I exhale I feel a strange almost zen-like sensation. Opening my eyes I crawl through the doorway. I move fluidly, as if in a daze, following David across the room. When I find my shoulders even with David's legs and I come to a complete stop.

Sitting back on my knees, keeping my arms at my sides and my head bowed. I keep my eyes on the floor. No one told me to do this, it just feels ......right. David's hand caresses the top of my head and I nuzzle into his touch. "I think you have a better aptitude for this than you know Katya." He tells me as his hand slips under my chin and lifts my gaze up to his. I glance up at him through my lashes and a warmth spreads from my core that radiates throughout my body. I feel myself trembling as his eyes bore into mine. From the corner of my eye I see a shadow approaching. A different hand pets my head and I see Ethan. David smiles down at me, passes my leash to Ethan, then walks over and takes a seat in a chair near the bed.

Gently Ethan starts to pull the chain leash in an upward motion. He slides the chain through his hands moving closer and closer to the collar which forces me to stand. When I reach my feet he runs the back of his hand softly against my cheek briefly. Then his eyes darken and he winds the chain around his fist as a smile curls his lips. Wordlessly he walks me to the bed and I follow. Tightening the chain in his fist he pulls me by the collar and kisses me roughly. His tongue dove deeply into my mouth as his hands double palm my bare ass. My moan causes him to smile against my lips. He sucks my tongue before biting it playfully. Leaning into my ear, he pulled me close and rubbed his hard cock against me. "You like it a little rough, baby?" There is a hint of a grin in his tone. His smile clearly showed the intent of teasing. Two can play this game. "It makes me wet." I reply as I lock my eyes with him. A deep, almost guttural growl is released as he begins attacking my neck, licking and biting the delicate skin. I yelp in surprise before it fades into a moan of pleasure.

Savagely he tosses me on the bed before crawling up beside me. "On your knees." He commands and I quickly obey. As the anticipation builds my breath comes in faster, more shallow bursts. Curiously, I watch him grab something before crawling behind me. I feel the now familiar feeling of restraints being attached to my wrists and ankles. I hear the click of the cuffs as they lock onto something. Suddenly I find myself, in essence, hogtied on my knees. The situation sends a throbbing need to my sex and I can't help but rub my thighs together slightly. "Nah, uh-uh..." Ethan puts both hands between my thighs and quickly shoves them apart. I gasp at the sheer roughness of his touch. Conversely, his fingers rub lightly up and down my slickened folds. I tilted my head back slightly into his chest. It rises and falls with the raspy chuckle I've come to know. He continues to tease me as his fingers barely graze along my slit. I try to drop my body to his hand but he grabs my hair and pulls me back up.

"Did I say you could sit?" So lost in my need I don't reply and the fist in my hair tightens. "DID I?"he growls harshly this time as his caresses cease. As his hand moved from between my thighs, I whimpered in silent protest. My brain finally formed a coherent thought. "No...." My answer is so breathy and soft it's hardly even a whisper. Ethan stands on the bed, towering over me as he comes around to face me. He takes my jaw in his hand gently and lifts my head back to look into his eyes. "Open your mouth." His voice is husky and full of lust. Once again I obey and he shoves his hard cock down my throat. I try to relax to keep from choking at the unexpected intrusion. I may not have a gag reflex but without warning something lodging in my throat can still cause choking. He keeps one hand on the back of my head and the other on my throat. He is literally fucking my face. I am so turned on right now I seriously think I may cum.