Chapter 14

3 weeks ago

My life is just one excitement after another. This is my designated cleaning and laundry day. There's no bigger thrill in my life than trying to figure out which of my five guys left their underwear in the dryer this week. I was loading the last of my whites into a basket, just about to trek down to the laundry room. "Hey KitKat, you have company!" Marc's voice comes booming up the stairs and resonates down the hallway. Walking down the landing I lean over the railing. I can see Natasha in the living room with Marc. "What up bitch? Come on up." Her head rises as her eyes seek out the sound of my voice. " 'Sup woman?" She hurries up the stairs and follows me back to my room. "Not shit. How about you?" I answer her as we walk. I immediately plop down on my bed when we enter the room. "Weeellll, I have a date tomorrow night" she says in a teasing tone. She sits on the floor at my feet, a broad smile on her lips. "You're out with Thomas

most nights. What's so special about tomorrow's date?" She leans back and glances down the hallway to make sure it was empty. "Uh, Thomas won't be there for one." I turn to see an evil smile playfully dancing across her lips. Her eyes sparkled mischievously. "Oh Natasha, you dirty devil. What kind of shit have you gotten into now?" She can't contain her laughter. Jumping up she sits on my bed so she can speak a little more softly. "Don't get me wrong, Thomas is great. But you know me." She giggles like a schoolgirl. "Oh yea, I do indeed."

I know Tasha better than most girls know their friends. I knew Tasha intimately....as in biblically.....and more than once. We were pretty drunk each time but I won't deny that I enjoyed it. My girl's a good lay. Not good enough for me to move there full time, but good enough I'd definitely vacation there again. She swats my arm playfully. "Shut up Kit. No, I'm going out with Rick" she tells me. "Not that guy from 707 that's been after you for ages." She nods. "That's the one." I know who he is but he always came off as a little desperate to me. "Oh god, why?" I groaned without thinking. She doesn't seem offended however. "I guess he finally wore down my resistance." She's all giggly when she says it. That's Natasha speak for 'she wants the dick'.

"I just thought you were all hot and heavy with Thomas." I say this honestly . I hadn't seen her ever devote that much time to just one man. "Hey, Thomas is a great guy, and a damn good fuck. But you know me Kit, I don't do relationships. Not anymore anyway." Tash had one relationship after Xavier and the guy was a real piece of work. He seemed too good to be true. Turned out he was. After he put his hands on her a few times she finally found a way to walk out. She's kept men at arm's length ever since. "I just thought Thomas was different. You really seem into him." I explained, going for a pack of cigarettes from my nightstand. "That's because the sex is off the chain." she whispers. " Shut the fuck up! Pretty boy Thomas?" A flip book of naughty images runs through my mind. "Girl! A gentleman in the streets, a freak in the sheets." She blushes. Now THAT is something I thought I'd never see her do. " Really?? Tell me." I'm riveted, shocked by this revelation. "Don't let that ken doll face fool you for a second. He likes it down and dirty, not to mention rough." I have a hard time envisioning Thomas getting nasty. Actually, I don't even want to picture him getting nasty. "Sweet shy Thomas? Rough sex? Your lyin'." I scoffed. "Hand to god. Hell, the very first time we were together he grabbed me by the hair, made me crawl across the room, and gave me a spanking." Suddenly I have an overwhelming urge to cover my ears and chant, lalalalalala. "Ok, that's enough deets. Seriously, I live with the guy. Last thing I want over my cheerios are mental images of him spanking your pussy." We burst out in a loud boisterous round of laughter just as Xavi appears in my doorway.

"Hey Tash, Lil'Bit, I'm ordering Chinese. You want?" You never have to ask me twice when it comes to food. "Absolutely! I'll have sweet and sour chicken." He nods then looks at Natasha. "What about you Tash? Are you gonna stay?" She sighs then answers. "How can I decline? I'll take a shrimp lo mein." He nods as he starts digging through his front pocket " I'm on it." He already has his phone out when he leaves the room. "I'm so glad you and Xavi are so chill with each other" I said. "Me too, he's got to be the best breakup I've ever had ." She cracks me up. "I only wish Torie and Ethan weren't so stubborn. I really miss the days of us all hanging together." We did have some good times together. "Yeah me too. I honestly think Ethan would let