Chapter 6

Present day

her......

*Smack, smack, smack, smack*

"Oh god yes, yes, yes, oh fuck....." Light blows fall in quick succession. Each one rained across my breasts and intensified my need. Unexpectedly, a hot, wet, wonderful feeling begins on my breast. The tip of his tongue slowly traces around my hardened nipple. Taking the hard nub into his mouth, he alternates between suckling and nibbling. It's not long before he has me writhing again; teetering on the edge of pure bliss.

him.....

Jesus christ.... I had no idea when I decided to do this exactly how it would go. She is insatiable and sexy as sin! My cock has never been this hard and I am dying, literally fucking dying to bury it completely inside her. Every time she moans and writhes under my touch I want her more. When she pulls against that rope and begs.....God damn it's hot as hell! I just want to throw her legs back and pound that pussy for hours. Fuck! I want her so bad.

I deliver some moderate blows with the flogger across her tits and she's moaning and twisting again. I can't take it, I at least have to physically touch her. Bending over her glistening body I tease her by taking her nipple in my mouth. I lick and bite it softly and even palm the other breast as I almost get lost in my own desire. But reluctantly, I backed away.....

her......

The sheer ecstasy is intoxicating...... until he pulls away. "No, no, don't stop... more......please......more" I hear the desperation in my voice and I don't care. I'll beg if he will only relieve this frustration that is building. He begins to lick and flick my other nipple. Taking his time, he applies the same gentle suckling. "Bite me.....please...it felt sooo good." He did not disappoint. I feel his teeth around my nipple as he tugs gently. I moan, lost in the amazing feeling of his mouth on my body. "That feels incredible.....you are making me so wet ....." I hear a low deep groan as his mouth starts consuming my breast roughly. Suddenly his hand is on my chest sitting right between my ribs. That hand is working toward the one place that has been aching for his touch. As his hand goes lower my breathing becomes shallow. "I want to touch you..... Please let me feel your cock...." Instantly he stops. His mouth, his hand, it all just.. ..stops. Then he quickly pulls away.

him....

When those words came out of her mouth it was like an animal was released inside me. She already drove me crazy before I even touched her but now ...my god... Her words had me attacking her tits with my mouth, licking, biting, and sucking hard. I need more. I want to be closer to her. I need to be inside her, to claim her as mine. I want to fuck her senseless. Just fuck her so hard she can't even walk or speak. "I want to touch you...... Please let me feel your cock...." I froze at her words. Shit! Touching her in this way was not the original plan. I'm letting myself get carried away. I pulled away from her reluctantly. My hand was oh so close to a place I've been dreaming of going. I take a few deep breaths. I got myself back in control. I glanced at her and she seemed to be holding her breath. She's probably worried about where I've gone. Don't worry pussycat ...I'm still here....

her....

Did I say the wrong thing?? SHIT!! Should I speak now or just wait? Aww crap I don't know! I stay silent and hope that's what he wants. I twist and wiggle a little, hoping to feel his touch. Please, please, oh please, don't stop. I find myself even holding my breath and have to force the air from my lungs. Then to my childish delight a new caress is released from his preferred starting line. Running along my arm from my wrist, it tickles its way up to my shoulder. It's small, square and flat, the same size and shape of a match book. Gliding over my skin it travels up my neck before connecting with my jawline. I tilt my head back, licking my lips. He caresses my jawline before slowly brushing over my wet mouth. "STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE"