Chapter 20

"You see the thing was yeah, I told Ethan I was into voyeurism. It opened the door to communication. That was the reason he came to me in the first place. The only problem was the more we discussed it the more I thought about it. The more I thought about it the more I realized......I wanted in." He paused to take a quick drink from his wine. "So my friend came to me with awkward questions about bondage, now I was going to go one step past awkward. I was about to ask him if I could watch him fulfill the dark sexual fantasies of the woman he wants."

I hold up both my hands to indicate a time out. I figured if I used sports gestures they'd follow along. David stopped talking and exchanged confused looks with Ethan. I just walked to the bar. I grabbed a cold bottle of wine and a corkscrew. Once I returned to the couch I opened it and poured myself a glass. Taking a giant gulp I glance up to find two sets of eyes watching me curiously. I raise my hand and roll it forward indicating David should continue.

"Uh, um..okay. So I finally talked to Ethan and he was surprised but not shocked. He had already planned his initial night with you at that point, it was happening that same evening in fact. So your first encounter was with Ethan and Ethan alone. I look at Ethan who is watching my every reaction. As my eyes meet his he gives me that devilish smile. I shake my head, smiling despite myself. I return my attention to David. "After that night we got together and I asked how it went. I'm not going into detail, that's locker room talk. If you want to talk about it you should talk to him. However, we did talk at length and my interest and eagerness did not go unnoticed. A few days later Ethan came to me and we revisited my proposal. He had questions regarding my level of involvement and overall intentions. He wanted complete transparency, as anyone should in our......unique situation."

"First and foremost I'm not into guys. He didn't have to ask, I simply made that clear. I also made my intentions clear. I do like you Katya. You are an incredible, beautiful woman both inside and out. I find you very desirable sexually. Your body is sheer perfection. I just want to be as clear as I was with Ethan. I don't want to be with you. I don't want a relationship with you, beyond our friendship I mean."

"I simply enjoy looking at your body and watching someone give you pleasure. This arrangement benefits my needs in that way and that's all I want from it. I don't mean that to be as cold as it sounds, I'm trying to be honest and factual. What we are talking about entering into here is an arrangement. One of the mutual benefits is a little reciprocity, if you will. Each party walks in with a clear understanding of what they bring to the table." I don't even have to turn my head, I can practically hear the shit-eating grin on Ethan's face. I nudge Ethan over under David's reprimanding gaze. It's kinda hot though.

Stop it Kit....pay attention hoe! Here I am having an internal conversation with myself and I'm missing everything David is trying to tell me. "I want to be sure my needs are fully understood and met and vice versa. This arrangement will require communication and trust. I intend to walk in with my eyes fully open and I expect the same from both of you. That being said, we will probably take things to a new level soon. I have put some thought into this and made a decision." Ethan and I exchange a curious glance. "I have decided to move Katya downstairs to the south wing of the house. I will tell the others I am having her bathroom renovated as an excuse to do so. I know none of you have been in that section of the house. I've always said it was reserved for family. In all honesty I just wanted to keep that area private until I felt it would serve a useful purpose. It seems to me that now it will. So before we continue, would you like to see the suite?" Did he say suite??

"Hell yeah I wanna see it." I say excitedly as I jump to my feet. The room I'm in now is pretty damn sweet so if this is supposedly better I'm definitely down for a move. Both guys laughed at my obvious display of over enthusiasm. Ethan reaches out and laces his fingers through mine as we follow David out of the living room. There is a small alcove behind the bar that I hadn't noticed until David pointed it out. Now let me stress I'm not stupid. It really is somewhat hidden. There is an archway and a painting hangs on the wall in the center of it. It's recessed of course and there is a large indoor potted tree to one side. Overhead lighting highlights the picture on the wall. So for all intents and purposes it really does look more like an architectural focal point than anything else. Looks, in this case, are apparently quite deceiving.