Chapter 34

Ethan's hands gently caressed every inch of my body. The heat from his skin on mine leaves delicious tingles in its wake. His lips, his tongue, his fingers, left no part of me unexplored. His moans and trembling body send my need to new heights. Just knowing that touching me arouses him just as much as being touched by me turns me on even more. He slowly trails his warm wet tongue up my thigh before hovering over my aching center. With a groan laced in desire he wraps his arms around my hips. His breath warms my sex as his tongue moves in a languid orbit around the outside of my pussy. "Oh my god Ethan...." My words are barely audible but the sound of his name sends him over the edge and within seconds he begins to devour me.

I arch my back with a whimper. "MmmmHmmm," he murmurs, tightening his grip on my hips. Concentrating on my clit, he sucks and licks as he slides two fingers inside me. He curls them slightly and I gasp when he hits my sweet spot. I grab a pillow and bite into it, muffling my screams as my legs begin to shake. Moaning his name, I fist a handful of his hair in one hand while clutching the bed sheet in the other. The intensity of my orgasm has me writhing and he uses both hands to hold down my bucking hips. I continued to cum while he thrust his tongue inside me. As the euphoria subsides I go limp and he slides his body up mine. Peppering my body with opened mouth kisses along the way. I feel his hard cock come to rest on my thigh as we finally come face to face. He kisses my lips as gently as he did before, his tongue sweeping over my lips. My lips part with a sigh and our tongues begin a familiar dance. I savor the feel of him as he slowly slides inside me. He bottoms out and he stays still enjoying the feel of my body as it sheaths his. His eyes search mine. "I love you Katya.... I love you so much." Before I can speak his mouth is back on mine. He starts to move his hips in slow deep thrusts. I wrap my legs around him and his speed increases however the shaking of his body and his shortness of breath tells me he's still holding back. As another climax builds inside me I see he is right there with me. Our lips locked as soon as my body clenched around him. He pumps into me hard and deep twice more before I feel the heat of his release inside me.

I continued clinging to his body after, not wanting him to leave. I relish the feeling of him inside me and don't want the feeling to end. He nuzzles his face against my neck before grazing his lips just under my ear. "No, don't leave yet," I say when I feel him start to pull away. I wrap my arms and legs around him and hold on tight. We stayed that way for a while until his weight began to crush me as his body relaxed. He slides over to lay beside me, pulling me into his arms. We fell asleep and I awoke a few hours later. It's a little after six in the morning. I glance at Ethan's sleeping face and notice how peaceful he looks. It's a shame I have to move out in order to get him to listen to reason and communicate with me. I hate that David reacted the way he did last night. He still has no idea that I'm leaving. Unfortunately that will be his cross to bear, not mine. I brush a lock of hair from Ethan's eyes. He moves his head slightly with a smile. He's still sleeping soundly when I slip out of bed and back into my clothes.

I have no regrets about what we just did. It was amazing and I would do it again if given another chance. But I shouldn't have stayed all night. I made a promise to myself and I can't let myself down. I've allowed these two men to hold all of the cards and call all the shots long enough. It's time to take control of my life. I find a pen and paper and scribble out a note to Ethan. Placing the note beside him, I look down at him one last time. I lean over and place a quick kiss on his cheek. Quietly I make my exit through the private patio door. Hearing splashing I look over and see Xavier swimming laps. I don't disturb him. I use the back gate to circle around to my car. As I'm about to drive away, I look back at the house only to find David standing on the balcony of Xavi's room. From the look on his face I have no doubt he heard the news, I can see the pain and desperation from here. I know in my heart he would take back every word he said last night if he could. But that's the reality of life.