Wishin'

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Katy Perry - Rise

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:23 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Victory is in your veins

You know it, you know it

And you will not negotiate

Just fight it, just fight it

And be transformed

---

(Y/n) glared at Chamille from the other side of the glass, while the Master of Form had a smirk on her face.

''Can't hear me?'' Her purple-haired sister asked. ''Good.''

''Don't.'' Ronin warned.

''Clear out red-hat, I'm trying to talk to my sister here,'' Chamille retorted, narrowing her eyes at the thief.

Remo looked at (Y/n), who shrugged. 

''Why won't you tell us how to remove the necklace?'' Ronin asked, crossing his arms.

''Because you're here, now go.'' The Master of Form told him. The thief sighed, before leaving the two alone.

Her sister beckoned her towards the phone, and (Y/n) picked it up. Almost immediately she began speaking in a different and mysterious language:

''Inari, hoc monile removere soror mea est circumdatio.'' 

There was a click as the clasp popped off, making the necklace fall onto the ground. (Y/n) quickly grabbed it, and put it into a bag at her feet. 

She then looked at Chamille, who raised an eyebrow at her vulpine sister.

''Come back to me when the necklace comes back. It always does.'' Chamille told her. She then glanced around, to see if anyone on the other side were listening in.

'Can we go now?' Morro asked.

''I should tell you, something sister,'' The Master of Form said. ''We don't share the same father.''

''But we share the same mother?'' (Y/n) questioned. ''How am I a kitsune and you're fully human?''

''There are things in life that cannot be explained,'' Chamille replied. ''Or it could be something I won't tell you.''

''Tell me.'' The Master of Illusion demanded, making her laugh.

''You can't make me.'' Her sister taunted, leaning back in her chair.

''I will.'' (Y/n) threatened, clenching her fists.

''If you do, you'll become the biggest disappointment in our family's history, with me in second place.''

''Okay, I won't, and you'll stay a disappointment, with no one in our family second to yours.'' (Y/n) retorted, and Remo appeared on her shoulders. She then walked away, with the little snake blowing a raspberry at the purple-haired girl.

Ronin came into the room soon after and found the Master of Illusion gone. Chamille pointed to the way he came in, and he followed, not sparing Grape girl a glance.

---

The Brown Ninja stood in front of the remaining ninja who sat on chairs in his studio.

''I wish I could tell you the mission is gonna be simple. It's not.'' Kiwi Ninja told them.