ONE.

APRIL, 2017.

He cut his hair.

I notice that as I sit there, staring at my phone like some lifeless zombie. What an idiot, I am. This is the last thing I should be doing.

Yet, here I am.

I should stop.

But, I'm scrolling through the comments. That seem to be mainly about me.

'Somewhere, out there, Monet is SCREAMING!'

'As much as I know Marry is dead...I like to think he cut his hair for her.'

'Mona is probably at home dancing rn.'

'Marry is dead pls shut up already.'

'I hate bringing Mona up but I know she's beaming rn she's wanted this for so long.'

'Maybe he did this for her.'

'I wonder how many songs on the album are gonna be about her.'

I wonder that too.

He also dropped a new song.

The same one he showed me years ago.

The same one that made me fall in love with him.

"Oh my God." A gasp comes from behind me. "You're totally cyber stalking!"

I turn around, face to face with Claudia. She's leaning over the couch, staring at my phone. I shut my phone off and toss it to the side of me.

"You didn't see anything." I simply reply.

"Mhm, sure." She slyly grins at me.

"What's going on?" Francis asks as he enters the living room.

"Nothing—"

"Monet was cyber stalking Harry." Claudia squeals.

"No way, are you guys...?"

"Nope. Just checking in." I bluntly say.

"You know he started calling himself 'H'? That's what Monet used to call him. Which means—"

"Absolutely nothing." I exhale, pinching the bridge of my nose.

She's always been one of his biggest fans. It never went away.

He loved that.

"You're so annoying, Claudia. Just leave her alone." Francis grumbles.

"You're just mad because your girlfriend broke up with you." She bites back.

"At least I can get some!"

Dad begins to walk into their argument, looking rather annoyed. His eyebrows raise in surprise when he notices me.

"Monet, hey!" He greets, approaching me and throwing his arms around me.

"Hey, Dad." I grin.

"Didn't think you were coming here today." Dad tells me.