FIFTY-SEVEN.

*This chapter has pictures included!*

DECEMBER, 2019. CONT.

It's almost 8am when I arrive to Paris. Despite sleeping on the plane for the majority of the flight, I was exhausted.

The hotel we stayed at before isn't too far from the airport, so I'm glad about that. When I get there, there's a lady sitting at the front desk.

"Bonjour!" She greets, shooting me a smile.

"Pour cherry?" I question, placing my hand on the desk timidly.

Her eyes light up as she beams at me, shuffling to grab the key eagerly. She slides it over, still grinning.

"Merci." I nod, taking the key and letting the bellboy grab my luggage.

We take the elevator up to the rooms, reaching the suite floor. It's all very familiar and I can almost feel the past memories seeping into my brain.

I can see Harry in front of me, eagerly pulling me down the hall. I can see him opening the doors and jumping around excitedly.

When the bellboy opens the door, I half expect to see Harry standing there. But I'm met with something else.

Rose petals, everywhere. Sprinkled all along the hotel room leading up to the large bed. On the bed, the rose petals are shaped into the letter 'S' and I already feel like crying at how pretty it is.

There's a bouquet of cherry blossoms beside the 'S' along with a large pink box and a note attached to it.

The bellboy grins at me before shutting the door, leaving me in the room by myself. I instantly make my way to the bed, lifting the note off the box and quickly unfolding it.

You've made it! What took you so long?

Remember when we first came to Paris together? January, 2016. I was pretty down in the dumps about the hiatus. Felt like there was nothing left for me. You hated to see me in that state, and brought me here. I have never seen you more excited.

In this very room, sitting on the windowsill, I wrote Sign of the Times while you slept in that bed. For the first time ever, I was inspired. All because of you. You're the reason why I'm doing this today, Soleil.

Catch me if you can.

Piano room.

H.

Piano room? The piano room in this hotel?

I don't even want to nap now. I need to know what the hell he's up to.

Rushing over to the box, I carefully take the lid off and gasp at the sight before me. Folded neatly inside is a heap of green clothing. There's a tag hanging from the top with the words 'wear me!' written in Harry's handwriting.

Eagerly, I begin to rush around the room to get ready.

By the time I'm finished, makeup and hair included, it's around 9am. I feel alive. I don't know what he's thinking but it's fucking insane and I love it. It's like he knows exactly how to keep me on my toes.

I remember the piano room. I remember it so vividly.