FIFTY.

NOVEMBER, 2019. CONT.

So, Thanksgiving.

I wasn't really looking forward to it this year after everything that's happened. But I decide to just power through it because Mom and Dad are really excited to have everyone together again.

And by everyone, they mean Harry joining us.

He doesn't really celebrate Thanksgiving so he didn't really care to go home for it, so I invited him as a joke since were "roomies" (as he liked to call it) now. Originally, I thought he was going to say no or have to cancel for some album prep, but it's the morning of and he's still going.

When I told Mom that he was coming with me to Thanksgiving dinner, I swear to God I heard my Dad scream like a girl. Then, he was snatching the phone from her and asking me all these questions about Harry and I.

As far as they know, I'm just living with him because of what happened to my own house. Then he automatically assumed we were back together and when I told him we weren't, he refused to believe me and said "two people madly in love can't just live together" and proceeded to plan baby names for the nonexistent baby.

Harry was happy to hear everyone was excited to see him because he missed my family a lot. But I'm not looking forward to the constant smirks and teasing. Especially when I don't even know where we stand right now.

As of right now, we're roommates who have sex. A lot of it.

Guess you could assume I know what I'm thankful for.

Nothing from Benny yet. He hasn't tried to call me or anything and I'm glad. He'd probably only make it worse by calling.

That doesn't stop Blair from trying to get involved. She would text me that he misses me and just wants to talk, but I don't think I'm ready to have that conversation yet.

Harry's been such an angel to me. He took me shopping and told me I didn't even have to look at the price and I almost cried. And when I explained I was mainly upset that I lost everything that he gave me, he disappeared that evening and came back with a bouquet of flowers and a pair of YSL heels.

At first, I thought he was just buying me shoes just to make me feel better, but he took the heels out and tossed them to the side and I could have chopped his head off. But then he tore one of the petals from the bouquet and dropped it into the shoe box.

That's when I realized, he was starting a new Harry box. When I asked him if he was, he shook his head with a sly smile and said,

"It's a Marry box."

Then I actually did start crying.

I also discovered he had his own box for me. I never knew that. I was always so confident about my box for him that he knew about it. But he never told me he had one for me.

Looking through it was like putting my heart on a rollercoaster. He practically had everything. My letters and polaroids and little notes I'd leave him. He even kept the hair tie I gave him when I first met him and he asked if I had one to tie up his hair.

Then he got really shy when I found he had purchased my favorite perfume and he nervously admitted that wherever he goes, he's sure to keep it with him so he can spray it on the pillow of whatever bed he'd be sleeping in. He mainly does it on tour and said he planned on doing it for his upcoming one.

Definitely cried some more.

Anyway, our morning started very early because my dad called about fifty times at 7am to remind me when we should be there and wouldn't stop emphasizing how important it was that Harry is apart of that equation. I eventually assured him that Harry would be there, which woke him up because the second he hears his name involved he's all ears.