#6: kendall.

*HA AND Y'ALL THOUGHT I WAS DONE. LMAO ANYWAY HI GUYS I MISS THESE ANGELS SO IM BACK UNTIL I CAN GET THEM OUT OF MY SYSTEM LOL SORRY IF Y'ALL ARE OVER IT*

-in which blair and benny get married, kendall shows up to the wedding, and soleil is finally the jealous one.

OCTOBER, 2021.

Blair once told me that if she were to ever settle down and get married, to smack her until her head spins.

Five minutes ago she got married.

"I can't believe I just fucking did that!" She screams, running toward me while trying not to trip on her heels.

"You cried and everything!" I squeal, throwing my arms around her.

"So did you!"

The ceremony had just ended and everyone was making their way to the ballroom for the reception. I'm not sure where we are exactly, all I know is Blair and Benny wanted to get married somewhere in Malibu.

As for the wedding party, we had a few minutes to ourselves before the real party can begin. Plus, Blair wants to change into a more comfortable dress so she can get wasted without feeling "constricted."

"My hands were shaking the entire time because I thought I was gonna pass out! Did you get that same feeling?"

"Kind of."

"Oh my God, I'm married!" Blair screeches as she runs off.

"If you told me she was already hammered, I'd believe you." Benny mumbles as he approaches my side.

"You're glued to her for the rest of your life." I grin, throwing an arm around him.

"I am a husband." He quietly says. "And one day she's gonna come waving a positive pregnancy test in my face and I will be a father and a husband."

"Better be soon, and I better be the godmother."

"You the godmother? So you can bring my child around that husband of yours? No way, they'll come home looking like hippies who swam in a pool of glitter."

"Just wait, that child won't be able to resist spending time with Auntie Soleil and Uncle Harry." I wave a finger in his face and he smacks it away with an eye roll.

"Speaking of, where is Harry anyway?"

I shrug, "Probably peeing for the fifth time today. I swear he's worse than me during pregnancy."

"We told him not to chug that pitcher of water."

"And yet the stubborn one he is, he had to."

"You love me for it." A voice from behind says.

When I spin around, Harry is standing right in front of me with a large grin on his face. My eyes give him a once over and I notice he does the same thing despite the glasses masking his eyes.

It's no surprise though. We could hardly keep our hands off each other this morning while getting ready. I couldn't just not touch him, he looked so good and smelled so fresh.

He wasn't any better. The second I put on my dress, he was pressing himself against me and whispering the dirtiest obscenities into my ear. This ended with me bent over the sink with my dress hiked up and Harry merciless fucking me until I was crying my eyeliner off.

We were almost late. Blair knew exactly why and scolded me about how we couldn't wait until later tonight.

Trust me Blair, it's not going to stop us later tonight either.