#17: leo.

-in which soleil goes into labor literally right in the middle of harry's last show in london and ah, once again, harry is

p a n i c k i n g.

FEBRUARY 14th, 2025.

I'm never doing this shit again.

I mean it this time. No more babies for me. At least not growing inside me. If Harry wants another, he's gonna have to knock some other bitch up or something.

I'm grateful that I was able to carry another child, yes. But, I forgot how awful this whole process was. How heavy I was going to get and how sick I was going to feel all the damn time.

And don't get me started on my hormones. Harry was gone for probably the entire pregnancy since he had been on tour and I just was not taking that well. I had Blair and Benny and the girls and even Kiwi, but nothing could compare to him. No matter how many massages Blair would give me, all I wanted was my Harry.

I saw him a few times over the course of this tour. Every time we'd see each other, he'd start to cry because of how big my bump was getting with each time and then I'd start to cry because he was crying and I love him so much.

It was a mess.

But that's all over now. Tonight is the last show date and finally he'll be mine again. Just in time for our baby to be born later this month.

Last night, Harry arrived insanely late back to London. I didn't know he was going to be home, at least not until morning and so when I felt him crawl into bed beside me, I just couldn't contain myself and suddenly I was sucking him off to welcome him back.

Ah, romance.

Waking up beside him had never felt better. He didn't wake up early to go on a run and start his day, and I swore my heart swelled at the sight of him sleeping beside me. It's like he gets even younger by the day.

Since Blair and Benny were still in London, we took our time getting out of bed today. If Luna or MJ needed anything, they could just go to them. So, we spent all morning just lying there talking and kissing and touching. I didn't think I'd miss him this much.

Finally, Harry said something about a shower and we took a long one, just having a moment to ourselves before his final show. Then he'll finally be mine.

"What do you want to do later? After my show. I'm going to dedicate the rest of this day to you."

Right, it's Valentine's day. I sort of forgotten since I've been so busy. We decided to keep it lowkey this year, Harry's exhausted and I'm just glad to have him back.

"We can walk to the park from the venue and stargaze." I suggest, rubbing my shampoo into his growing locks.

"Blair and Benny will take Luna and MJ?"

"Mhm," I nod. "They're heading home tomorrow evening. I'm kinda going to miss having helpers. Benny would literally do anything I told him to do."

"Sounds familiar." Harry grins and I grin back, shaking my head at him.

"I wonder why."

After our shower, Harry and I dress into casual clothes being as we don't have to get to the venue until at least 3pm.

"I felt the baby kick last night." Harry says as we make our way downstairs.

"You did?"

He nods, "Saw a little foot pressing against you so I put my hand on top."

"This one has been kicking nonstop since they've gotten the chance. It's exhausting." I grumble.

"Looks like we've got a football star on the way." He beams proudly.