#8: mj.

-in which soleil and harry are in the middle of getting their freak on, soleil goes into labor with the second styles baby, and harry is once again...

p a n i c k i ng.

DECEMBER, 2022.

This thing better get out of me before Christmas. There's no way in hell I'm showing up to my mother in law's looking like a blimp.

At this rate, I'm pretty sure this baby isn't coming before then. Unless I have Harry just go elbow deep and yank her out.

That's right, her.

We weren't going to reveal the gender this time. Together, we decided to just keep it a secret so we could be surprised. It would keep things exciting and we would have something to look forward to instead of just the inevitable dread of having to push something out again.

That was, until Harry's impatient ass couldn't do it. He just needed to know. Apparently he had to know so he could have the mental image of Luna and her younger sibling but he couldn't do that if he didn't know the gender.

I told him he could, but I think he just wanted to know because like I said, he's impatient. So, after some begging and sex that could've broken my back, I decided to let Harry find out the gender while I stayed clueless.

Just so he could have some peace of mind.

The doctor was happy to tell him and we agreed he would find out in the guest house so he could react alone. When he returned, I was making Luna's snack and he kept staring at me with big dreamy eyes.

Luna ate her snack and I sat down at the counter to go over some sketches for the clothing line I had been working with. Harry was quiet, watching me work and I could tell he wanted to say something, so I left.

That same night, we were getting ready for bed. Harry had just returned from tucking Luna in and reading to her, and I was doing my skincare routine. Then we crawled into bed and I sat up, typing on my laptop as he read his book.

And as I predicted, he slammed the book and blurted it out.

"It's a girl!" He cringed at himself and I sighed.

So that's how I found out it was a girl.

At least I knew we could reuse Luna's baby clothes. Though, Harry was still buying the new baby a whole bunch of other clothes because he just couldn't resist and since Luna is two years old and can no longer fit in a baby onesie, he might as well.

Dumbass.

So far, everything's great. After I got over that little period where I was grieving and constantly ill, it was like nothing. If anything, it was like I wasn't even carrying a baby. At least until now where I feel larger than a whale.

But it was all fine. I didn't get tired at Luna's 2nd birthday party and I didn't get tired at Blair's birthday or Mom's or Dad's. There were a lot of birthdays I had to attend.

My only complaint? The amount of flights from London to LA then back. Trust me, Harry was over it as well.

Luckily, my family decided to fly out for my birthday later this month and since it's the month of my due date, they went out of their way to stay the whole month in case it happens any second. As long as I don't have to fly out to LA again this month, I'm fine.

Plus, Harry and I own three houses on this street, so we let them hole up in one of those. And since Blair and Benny wanted to join in on the action, we gave them the third house.