#1: the honeymoon.

-in which soleil and harry go on their honeymoon. and harry misses luna.

JUNE, 29th, 2021.

If I'm being honest, my body has been in so many different positions over the past 24 hours.

When we left the wedding, it was already pretty late in Paris. All because Harry didn't want to leave Luna just yet. He was holding her all night and spinning around on the dance floor as she laughed and clapped her hands together.

It was a sight for sore eyes. I couldn't look away because his smile was so bright and beautiful and she was admiring him like he was a piece of art. They're definitely twins.

Eventually, I was beginning to get restless, especially because my entire family would cry whenever I approached them in my dress. Also, my feet were in so much pain because I forgot to bring my second pair of shoes.

But Harry would not let her go.

So, I had to pull out the big guns.

The second Anne offered to hold Luna while he went to the bathroom, I bolted after him. While he was washing his hands, I kicked open the bathroom door and he looked over to me with a stunned expression.

Then I hiked up my dress, flashing him the thong with the embroidered words on it for him to see. In an instant, his eyes flickered with immense lust and he was ready to go in for the kill, but I left him in the bathroom hanging.

He eventually came out of the bathroom, adjusting the front of his trousers and looking around as if everyone was watching him.

From then on, he was ready to leave, following after me and telling me it was time go and muttering something about ripping my underwear off with his teeth.

We left around midnight because we had to say goodbye to everyone since he's such a polite person. I'm surprised he didn't just drag me out of there with the way he kept looking at me. I knew it was going to get a kick out of him. Knowing what was under my dress and knowing he couldn't do anything about it was killing him.

We finally took the limo down to the hotel we had reserved for the night because our flight to Jamaica didn't leave until morning. Which I'm thankful for because I really didn't want to be stuck on a plane with hardly any sleep.

Though, we didn't get much that night either.

In the back of the limo, Harry kept whispering all the filthy things he was going to do to me as his hand kept sliding up my dress. And the second we got into the hotel room which was a large suite with rose petals and champagne, Harry didn't let go of me for a second. We had to be careful slipping out of everything since we wanted to preserve these outfits, but the second we were in nothing but our underwear, he lost all control.

He also kept that promise of tearing the thong apart with his teeth. All the embroidery for nothing.

By morning, we were up running on a few hours of sleep and some coffee. But honestly, I felt so well rested. Knowing that I was married now and to the only man I ever saw myself marrying, it felt like I was on this permanent high I'll never come down from.

We got to Jamaica pretty late into the day, and so we spent the majority of that day breaking in the bed at the resort. It's similar to something you'd see in Bora Bora, a row of little luxury shacks in the clear blue water. Harry and I were at the end so we wouldn't bother anyone. We knew it was going to get loud.

It's pretty early into the morning now. We had slept for half the night before actually waking up this morning. Well, at least I did. Harry's still crashed out beside me.