SIX.

JUNE, 2017. CONT.

I'm sad again.

It's been a week since Harry and I kissed and I haven't heard from him at all. I texted him to check in on him and got no response. Either he's mad or he's just avoiding me.

Whatever it is, it sucks.

I just got him back and now he's gone again.

It also helped me realize what Blair meant.

It's only a matter of time before we're unable to keep our hands off each other.

She wasn't afraid to tell me she told me so, either.

"I told you!" She shouts from the living room.

I roll my eyes, scooping more berries into a bowl.

"I knew one of you would cave eventually. You guys can't be just friends. I knew it was only a matter of time before you guys were tearing each other's clothes off."

"We didn't tear each other's clothes off." I mutter, joining her on the couch. "It was just a kiss."

"It starts as a kiss. And then you guys are gonna have all this built up frustration and then you guys are gonna do stupid shit and it's gonna get complicated again." Blair says.

"That's all it was. A kiss." I speak more stern this time.

"Say what you want, Mona. But you have never been one to resist Mr. Harry Styles."

I bite down on a berry and think.

She's probably right.

"But we're not even talking anymore. He's been avoiding me."

"No wonder you've been so down."

"I just...I just don't want to lose him again. Not because of this."

Blair sits up and turns to me.

"Then don't." I raise a brow at her. "You lost him because you didn't fight for him. He fought for you before so fight for him. That's how he'll know you're just not using him."

"What changed?"

"What do you mean?"

"A month ago you were telling me to let him go and forget him. Now, you're practically rooting for him. What changed?"

Blair grabs a berry and shoves it in her mouth with a nonchalant shrug.

"I noticed you looked less dead inside. You got a sparkle in your eye and I know it's from him."

-

Maybe I should leave it alone.

I pace my living room floor. I had been thinking all day about what Blair said. And I agree, I need to fight for him.

Or else I lose him again.

But he won't answer my calls. Or texts. And he hates social media so there's no way to tell he's alive.

There's only one real way to get to him.

So, here I am, speeding through LA, trying to get to where I need to be.

Home.

Maybe I should go back.

I have a boyfriend. Maybe I'm better off just leaving it be for the sake of Wesley.

Wesley, who cheats on me. Wesley who cusses me out any chance he gets. Wesley who broke my phone when he saw I was talking to Harry. And Wesley who made me lose the most important person in my life.