#4: luna.

-in which luna is born.

SEPTEMBER 25th, 2020.

5am in London.

You know what's a nice thing to wake up to?

Contractions.

At first I wasn't concerned, this has happened before. I've gone through the whole Braxton Hicks thing and figured I'd be just fine. Nothing to worry about.

That was at 2am. Now it's 5 in the morning and they're getting pretty damn bad. They're not close together, which means whatever's happening won't happen for some time now.

I'm lost. I have no idea what to do. I wasn't the one who read the baby books, Harry was.

Harry!

Should I call him?

He's currently in LA because he's on a break until the 29th. He was supposed to come home during this break, but there was some stuff he needed to get done.

If my calculations are correct, it's 3pm over there. So he'd be awake and most likely alert. But he takes naps. He could be napping and I don't want to disturb him.

So, I decide to confide in Blair. She's been staying with me since Harry's been gone. At first I felt bad because she had been flying back and forth between places to do modeling shoots, but she promised Harry she'd be with me.

Not like I'd be alone anyway. Anne refused to leave until Harry was finally home.

Blair's sleeping when I burst through the door, clutching my stomach. She sits up, already awake by the time I reach her.

"What's wrong?" She quickly asks me, rubbing her eyes.

"I don't know. I might be having the baby but I don't know yet."

"Okay, oh my God." Blair scurries out of bed and looks around the room, panicked. "Have you called Harry?"

"I don't want to call him unless I know I'm having a baby for sure." I tell her.

And as if on cue, the heavy flush of water begins to leak down my legs. I have to pause, watching as the water trickles through one of the pairs of Harry's underwear that I had been shamelessly wearing since he's left.

Blair and I stare at each other for a good minute in complete shock. Suddenly, I burst into uncontrollable laughter as Blair goes running down the hall screaming Anne's name.

"Hello?" A groggy sounding Harry speaks through my phone.

"Hey, man!" I greet casually. "You busy?"

"No, I was napping."

"I knew it!" I exclaim.

"What's up? Isn't it early over there?" He questions, confused.

"Yeah, it is. It is."

"So what are you doing up? Last time you were up this early it was to buy that YSL purse as soon as it dropped."

"Oh, I'm having the baby. Speaking of that purse, you know how many compliments I got on it? I went to dinner with Blair and—"

"You're what?!" Harry shouts through the phone.

I can already hear the sound of doors opening and closing.

How the hell did he get up that fast?

"Yeah, I woke up with contractions and then my water broke like three minutes ago. I'm pretty sure that means something."

"She's coming? Like actually?" He speaks over the sound of luggage being zipped up.